When the hunted tell tales of Gondar the Bounty Hunter, none are sure of which are true. In whispered tones they say he was abandoned as a kit, learning his skill in tracking as a matter of simple survival. Others hear he was an orphan of war, taken in by the great Soruq the Hunter to learn the master’s skill with a blade as they plumbed the dark forests for big game. Still others believe he was a lowly street urchin raised among a guild of cutpurses and thieves, trained in the arts of stealth and misdirection. Around campfires in the wild countryside his quarry speaks the rumors of Gondar’s work, growing ever more fearful: they say it was he who tracked down the tyrant King Goff years after the mad regent went into hiding, delivering his head and scepter as proof. That it was he who infiltrated the rebel camps at Highseat, finally bringing the legendary thief White Cape to be judged for his crimes. And that it was he who ended the career of Soruq the Hunter, condemned as a criminal for killing the Prince’s prized hellkite. The tales of Gondar’s incredible skill stretch on, with each daring feat more unbelievable than the last, each target more elusive. For the right price, the hunted know, anyone can be found. For the right price, even the mightiest may find fear in the shadows.
Whispering an enchantment he learned from Soruq to his faithful blades, Gondar targets vital tendons and joints to disable his opponents.
ABILITY: NO TARGET
Bounty Hunter becomes invisible and gains the ability to move through other units until he attacks or uses an ability. If he breaks the invisibility with an attack, that attack will deal bonus damage.
The court jesters present during King Goff's assassination can recount no other image than a dancing shadow.
ABILITY: TARGETAFFECTS: ENEMY
Tracks an enemy hero, giving True Sight of it and grants a gain in movement speed to allies near the hunted. If the target dies, Bounty Hunter and nearby heroes collect a bounty in gold.
- Make sure you get your regen items ( tango ) and stout shield, and then go for iron branches, once you get the gold for boots, get rid of 1 iron branch and buy boots.
- Leveling up the Jinada at the start will help you to last hit creeps, LH creeps is very important for Bounty Hunter. You level up your Shuriken Toss to get kills at the early start.
- Leveling up your Ult ( track ) is a good thing you do in the start.. you get the speed buff and you get gold, that will help you to get your items faster.
- the first thing you will need after buying your Boots of Speed is to get Mask, because Bounty Hunter has a very low hp, and make sure to upgraded to Vladmires Offering after buying Battle Fury
-Battle Fury will help you to speed up your jungling progress, and getting vladmire after battle fury will bring back the hp you lost when Jinda CD or you hit with Jinda. Make sure to complete your boots and upgrade it to Power Trades after getting Vladmires Offering and Battle Fury.
- After completing your Power Trades, the first thing you have to buy is Desolator, with the huge damage it makes and how it lowers enemy hero armor, the enemy has no escape from you, always make sure to use your ult ( Track ) on enemy hero before attacking, it lowers the enemy armor and buffs yours speed
- Buying BKB or Sange And Yasha is up to you and depends on your situation, if the enemy has too many stuns and magic damage, buying BKB is better, but if they don't have that magic damage, S&Y all the way, it slows them and it has massive attack speed and damage.
- As i mentioned before, Bounty Hunter has low hp, you would like to add some armor to him, Assault Cuirass all the way, with the attack speed and armor that it gives you, no enemy hero can run away from you
Dota 2 is a multiplayer Action RTS game. It began as a user-made modification for Warcraft 3 and has grown into one of the most played online games in the world. Dota 2 is currently open for early access and a full release is expected in 2013 for PC and Mac.