Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ember spirit build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Ember spirit build 22 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » April 21, 2014 11:17am | Report
Hi guys I tested a really hardcore fast core items! I snowballed very fast and got many kills, so I want to make my first guide now after 210h of dota 2! I got most of the Item build but need help! so here it is:

Starting items: Tango, Circlet and Gaunlets of strength
First item: Bracer (recepie) Before the creeps Clash!
Then: Boots of Speed to Phase Boots and after that the Drum of Endurance then Desalator and then Vladmir's Offering after that Battle Fury and then a situaninal item that I dont Know... What do you guys Think? Plz test this and give me critism! //Hagwill

Hagwill

Steam: Hagwill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » April 21, 2014 12:45pm | Report
So, Ember Spirit Guide incoming? Nice <}3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 21, 2014 2:11pm | Report
Vlads isnt that good on him. Becouse he only scales with damage items and the aura hardly improves his damage.

I used to be unsure about his best build but afyer seeing a lot of ember games in starladder i know.

He is best used mid so he can snowball, so get a bottle and a stout/PMS if needed.
Drums is a good stat item that allows you to fight early, so you aren't that extremely squishy. Phase ofc.

After that get your first battle fury, the cleave just gives so much damage and clears creepwaves.
Get BKB if needed and get another battlefury and get deadalus.

The ideal build is: travels-2x battlefury-deadalus-2x rapier.
You can also replace rapiers with just more deadalus. Becouse getting more crits is obviously great for sleight of fist.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » April 21, 2014 4:31pm | Report
Ideally you want to get Phase Boots then Ring of Aquila or Drum of Endurance depending on situation, then you get Desolator as 1st damaging item or Battle Fury if facing rat doto or illusions, then Daedalus as it increases your damage by high amounts, then **** gets situational. Stacking crit is much better than stacking cleave, don't get more than 1 BF.
Late game build should be Boots of Travel, 1-2 hp items ( Linken's Sphere, Black King Bar) and 3-4 raw damage items (basically Desolator, Daedalus and Battle Fury is core, then get one more Daedalus and if needed change Desolator for other item).
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » April 21, 2014 10:35pm | Report
Vlad is for the hp steal and it isn't an unqie attack modifire + it helps the team in team fights and also stacks with unqie attack modifires in sleigh os fists! :)

Hagwill

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by This_name_is_taken » April 21, 2014 11:27pm | Report
IMHO. With any life steal, you need to have a serious damage item, preferably crits. Purely because if you want to out DPS anyone, crits will save you. Plus, crits on ember is one of the most OP things i have ever seen..

This_name_is_taken

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » April 21, 2014 11:45pm | Report
Well a deadalus before vlad! :D

Hagwill

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » April 22, 2014 1:14am | Report
Maelstrom is another good pick for Ember due to its proc ability. Especially if the other team is illusion/creep heavy.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 22, 2014 2:32am | Report
But why get vlads? You dont need the lifesteal and the aura's isnt even that good on you. Vlads only allows you to get outcarried. Let a support or a good vlads hero get it.

The crits arent even the strongest part about sheight of fist. The strongest part HANDS DOWN is cleave.
Even in pro games there have been some rediculous triplekils inclusing 2 cores becouse they stood too close for a split second.

Recently i died to ember and i looked at the damage to see what killed me. It was 600+ damage from magnus empower, and 300+ battlefury cleave. I wasnt even hit directly.

mealstrom is really underwhelming, and its also glitched so only 1 lighting chain will proc. Atleast mjollnir has that problem so i assume mealstrom has the same issue.

Desolator is good if you have an advantage and want to pressure them early, but it hurts you in the long run.
Skadi is also ok id you really need HP, but small items like vlads are a waste of gold. You dont manfight anyway and dont need the regen.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » April 22, 2014 5:56am | Report
Ok thx! No vlad then!

Hagwill

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved