Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Photoshop Tennis

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Photoshop Tennis 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » February 21, 2014 2:33am | Report
We've done this before but some of you may or may not have been around for it. Basically, it's a forum game where we take turns editing a picture in gimp/photoshop/etc to make it as interesting as possible. Try to refrain from adding anything overly obstructive that people can't work with in the picture.

Rules:

1. Before you make your edit, make a post saying simply "reserved". This helps keep the order of the game. When you make your actual post, just edit the "reserved" post and put in your picture. (Check and see, if someone is reserved before you, then wait for them to post their picture first) Also don't reserve if you wont have a pic up relatively soon!

2. If, for whatever reason, a picture is unsatisfactory, people can veto it. If someone's edit is veto'd 3 times, I'll delete the post.

3. Nothing overly vulgar.

4. After a picture becomes overly cluttered, just post that you think we should start a new picture, and I or someone else will post a fresh pic.

5. Have fun!

Here's the picture we'll be working with:

GO!

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » February 21, 2014 6:20am | Report
(got in first yes!)
image:

EDIT:
Note that the only change is that i added in Master Chief and Guilty Spark 343 above his right shoulder.
Also sorry for the long wait.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » February 22, 2014 10:51am | Report
Reserved :3
I just added that planet thingy there. Is it too big of an edit?

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » February 24, 2014 10:27pm | Report
reserved! :D

Just something quick. It was more drawing than actual photoshop this time... po-tay-toe po-tah-toe.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved