Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

World Leaderboards

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » World Leaderboards 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » March 27, 2014 11:17pm | Report

Valve Post

World Leaderboards

March 26, 2014 - Dota Team

Today the Dota 2 team is introducing public leaderboards. These leaderboards show the players with the highest solo MMR in four geographic divisions:

> Americas

> Europe and Africa

> China

> Southeast Asia

Here is an FAQ with some details. (We may need to change the requirements in the future. The latest information will always be on the Leaderboards website.)

Q. Who is eligible to appear on the leaderboard?
To qualify, a player must have all of the following:

> At least 300 lifetime matchmade games played. (Unranked or ranked PvP matches only.)

> At least 100 lifetime solo ranked games

> At least 15 solo ranked games in the last 21 days in the same division

> Official player info on file

Q. How do I know what division I’m in?
It’s the division in which you have played the most solo ranked games in the past 21 days. (In case of a tie, we use the division that has the more recent match.)

Q. Does a match still qualify towards the recency requirement if somebody abandons, times out due to network problems, etc?
Yes, provided that MMRs are updated. If the match is thrown out for any reason, then it is not a qualifying match.

Q. How do I give you my official player info?
If your solo MMR puts you within reach of a leaderboard, and you meet the eligibility requirements but have not provided your official information, we’ll send you a notification in game that will make it possible to provide this information.

Q. Which server regions are assigned to which divisions?

> Americas: US West, US East, South America

> Europe: Europe West, Europe East, Russia, South Africa

> China: Perfect World Telecom, Perfect World Unicom

> Southeast Asia: South Korea, SE Asia, Australia

Q. When are leaderboards updated?
Daily at 22:00 GMT.

Q. Where’s the global leaderboard?
The MMR of each division is on a different scale, and comparing MMRs across divisions is not currently meaningful.

Q. I’m on the leaderboard and I want to change my official information. Is it too late?
We’ve unlocked everyone’s official information, giving all players one more chance to make edits. Once you enter the information again, it will be locked for a period of time and you will not be able to change it! Please note that there may be a delay of up to one day between the time you change your information and the time the new information shows up on the leaderboard.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by saifthedestroyer » March 28, 2014 6:26am | Report
So say im in Pakistan where the hell where I be xD
i rush mask of madness and basher on puck :3

saifthedestroyer
<Editor>

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » March 28, 2014 7:30am | Report

So say im in Pakistan where the hell where I be xD

Wherever your Indian cousin is :D

Just kidding, it is whatever region you played on most
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by saifthedestroyer » March 30, 2014 11:59am | Report
oh LOL ok xD
i rush mask of madness and basher on puck :3

saifthedestroyer
<Editor>

Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved