Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Rekindling Soul

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The Rekindling Soul 49 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » September 24, 2014 2:51am | Report
Time to update my Doom blog and Huskar guide but when I return from school that's at 19:00 PM.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Rock and Roll » September 24, 2014 2:52am | Report
Lycan with 650 ms??????
ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME????
SCRUUUBBB!!!!

DOTA IS THE PHILOSOPHY TO PLAY DOTA

Rock and Roll

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 24, 2014 4:41am | Report
Wait, so do Eyes in the Forest has a limit or duration? It seems not.

Treant Protector is so OP with his permanent ward. OP as hell.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 24, 2014 4:44am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

Wait, so do Eyes in the Forest has a limit or duration? It seems not.

Treant Protector is so OP with his permanent ward. OP as hell.

you can see them with true sight, but i dont know if you can destroy them or have to destroy the entire tree.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » September 24, 2014 6:00am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

you can see them with true sight, but i dont know if you can destroy them or have to destroy the entire tree.

You have to get Aghanim's Scepter before you can use it, 55 second cooldown per cast, it's going to take a while before this has any impact.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 24, 2014 6:19am | Report
The Earth Spirit change is insane. Not only you can pull enemies to yourself if you have Aghs, but you can use allies that have an initating spell like Ravage to set them up for free, Boulder Smash range is higher than Blink Dagger's.

Tidehunter, Enigma, Magnus, you name it. They will love you if you know what's up. Plus the damage buff on the skills in the late game, and the nerf to them early. Lovin' it.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » September 24, 2014 7:12am | Report
Sando wrote:

You have to get Aghanim's Scepter before you can use it, 55 second cooldown per cast, it's going to take a while before this has any impact.

Sandy its a 5th ability, not a subpart of Overgrowth
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » September 24, 2014 7:43am | Report

Sandy its a 5th ability, not a subpart of Overgrowth

Sandy? 8<O

You still need Agh's before you can use it as far as I can tell, and it has a 55 second cooldown between uses. But yeah, nothing about total number you could potentially have...

Treant's invis getting buffed is interesting too - will we see him in the offlane more? This would tie in with getting an Agh's as it can be pretty tricky from a support position and the ability sounds fantastic for mid-late game map control/vision and improving his ult. Pretty much forces the enemy to buy a gem.

I'd imagine you'd try to "ward" both sets of woods, and also have it available for team fights (activate a tree just before you ult, get the bonus damage and bigger effect). Plus of course you could massively "mine" an area where you know a fight is likely to get some big *** ults. The likes of bat, BM and timber may have something to say about it tho!

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 24, 2014 7:51am | Report
Sando wrote:

Pretty much forces the enemy to buy a gem.

And Quelling Blade
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » September 24, 2014 7:58am | Report
Depends - we don't know how it works yet, but I'd be a little surprised if you couldn't just auto-attack them and had to use a specific item to get rid of them (assuming you didn't have a tree killing ability already).

Also wonder if it interacts with Sprout? I know they don't last long, but could you enchant one and then use your ultimate to get the damage?

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved