Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Rekindling Soul

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The Rekindling Soul 49 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 24, 2014 12:30am | Report
m not sure..but i think u can orb walk without drawing creep agrro..because its a spell...n spell dont trigger creep aggro...i hv playrd huskar..he doesnt draw creep agrro when using his w..

crimson guard..hehe..good for axe..can supprt his team even better

but i still dont get volvo enimity with lycan ...frst they nerfed his hp bonus..now again nerfed him like hell...more cool dowm on ulti..n cast time..
but its a transformtion ability..can he dodge stuns..?...n 1.5 base attack tym reduced..y y y ...seems the dont want to sell lycan n brood mother...sad for me..to the misery of brood mother she was already having a tought tym even in pubs..now whow wants to play bm ...who already had the lowest win % ...n now even more nerfed

vroomndie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 24, 2014 12:53am | Report
lol can u imagin chen controlling three ancients with agh septer...tht should earn him a slot in competative games..bettry then warlock golems

vroomndie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 24, 2014 1:21am | Report
*pauses for a moment in respect to the death of the English language*

vroomndie wrote:

m not sure..but i think u can orb walk without drawing creep agrro..because its a spell...n spell dont trigger creep aggro...i hv playrd huskar..he doesnt draw creep agrro when using his w..

^^correct. the change puts in in with Ursa now. But since it is a TOGGLED skill meaning it is an active ability you can still orb walk with it.

vroomndie wrote:

but i still dont get volvo enimity with lycan ...frst they nerfed his hp bonus..now again nerfed him like hell...more cool dowm on ulti..n cast time..
but its a transformtion ability..can he dodge stuns..?..

^^ so in the notes it says the it is now a 1.5 second Channel so unless Lycan uses Black King Bar before hand he can still be stunned out of the channel. his whole meta though hasnt changed as his Howl other passive haven't been nerfed, so he can still rat quite well.

On Chen ... he gets picked up heaps in pro games already, now with the buff coming in i expect to see him even more ....

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 24, 2014 2:02am | Report
i can explain for the poor english..m using phone..my pc is currently out of order..so i hang around dotafire..n i like ur contributions here..smuggles...

abt the forge of creation..i was sad u missed the ring of bacillius mana regen aura...even volvo has started correcting this..like new hodt..:-)..

but you are good..i like u

vroomndie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » September 24, 2014 2:04am | Report
Ummm...what's up with people talking about Broodmother nerfs? What nerfs?
Brood got a HUGE buff this patch. I play Brood a lot and honestly I couldn't ask for a better buff.
Spin Web having 4 charges? That's an insane buff. She used to be completely constrained to stay in a lane forever, now she can move around the map as she pleases with absolutely no downside and *instantly* set up 4 webs. Hey I just wrecked the offlane, let's just rotate mid instantly and join teamfights there.

And the Spin Web phasing and speed bonuses working on spiderlings? Maximum movement speed spiders with flying movement = lane won.

Double movement speed bonus for Brood = free initiation on any hero.

Who cares if her escape is less good. Brood is a snowballing carry guys, not a ***** rat hero. There's no point in escaping if you go 20/1/10 in 20 minutes. Her ability to get early kills and snowball from the very early game is all that matters.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » September 24, 2014 2:11am | Report
Good patch - a few things to note though:

- Sven's ultimate only boosts BASE damage (i.e. primary stat gain, NOT raw damage - so an Ogre Club would count, a Claymore wouldn't) - so not that useful to heroes like Gyro - but Drow Ranger...the thought of him and Troll Warlord on the same team is pretty scary thou!

- Riki changes. Quite strange, basically he can become invisible (on a LONG fade time initially) and heal himself. Blink Strike is not necessarily nerfed guys - he can build up to 5 charges, and it has no cooldown anymore - hence he can jump like 5 times rapidly for bonus damage - kind of like a ******ed rodent version of Ember Spirit or Juggernaut. Either that, or escape/move rapidly as long as he has "jump points" to target.

Hard to say on heroes like PL, BS and Brood - there's a lot of changes there, need to see how they work ingame before deciding. It's quite interesting the mind games you could play with Brood now - e.g. being able to cast a web anywhere that's connected to another web - you could be on the other side of the map and make people think you're somewhere else?

PA is also quite interesting for that - and frankly Blur does make more sense that way round.
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 24, 2014 2:11am | Report
hey..hamstertamer..thnks again...now u bring brood to new light...i agree u r right...thanks

vroomndie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 24, 2014 2:22am | Report
Jeeeezus, earth spirit can now turn enemies into stone and use his pull on them... That is insane.....

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » September 24, 2014 2:25am | Report
Earth Spirit is now the new best troll hero in the game?

@ Sando : for Sven I think the buff is based on Sven's base damage, not the hero's base damage. But I agree it's not very clear. But damage buffs always scale better on cleaving heroes - that's why Gyrocopter loves having Drow Ranger on his team. Seriously I'd like to try stuff like Drow mid Gyro safelane and Sven support...DPS fest here we go :)

I like the Razor Plasma Field nerf, that spell was OP in lane honestly. Now you just have to stay close to Razor to not take damage. Anti-Mage mid best counter to Razor mid? :)

Nobody notices the Storm Spirit buff? Ult mana cost was reduced drastically. That percentage reduction! 1% to 0.7% = 42% more mobility. Now he can travel the entire map :=)
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 24, 2014 2:27am | Report
Xyrus wrote:

So Volvo decided to practically abandon HP Removal rather than fix it?

F.E.A.R. will be FURIOUS! X{D

Lol yeah. For so much of his research.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved