Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The International Compendium 2015

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The International Compendium 2015 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 1, 2015 10:12am | Report

The International Compendium 2015

April 30, 2015 - Dota Team

Be a part of the biggest Dota tournament of the year. Every Compendium-related purchase contributes to The International, with a portion of the sale price going straight into the prize pool.

Stretch Goal Rewards

As the prize pool grows, everyone who owns The International 2015 Compendium will gain access to new features and be rewarded with new items, including Immortals, desert terrain, and more. Stretch goal reward items will be released soon after they are unlocked. And it doesn't matter when you buy your Compendium; you'll earn the unlock rewards regardless of when you make your purchase, so there's never a bad time to join the celebration.

Compendium Challenges & Coins

New for this year are Compendium Challenges, where you complete objectives in Dota matches. Complete a Challenge then win the match to earn Compendium Coins for both you and your teammates. You can redeem coins in your Compendium for item or set drops. There are several ways besides Challenges to earn coins including random coin drops or by using Coin Charms. You can accelerate your coin earning rate with Coin Boosters that you can get by increasing your Compendium Level.

Compendium Levels

Increase your Compendium Level by completing activities or by purchasing Compendium Points to earn more items. As your level rises you can earn more treasures, claim your very own pet item, unlock alternate styles, obtain the coveted World Chasm Artifact item for Enigma, and more. Every 100 Points you earn increases your level. And in case you're worried about where you're going to store all these new items, activating a Compendium will add pages to your Armory.

Head over to the Compendium website to get a glimpse of everything you can earn, and track the prize pool. The International is coming. Come and join the fun!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » May 1, 2015 11:26am | Report
ITS HAPPENNING11!!!!1!! OMG HYPE!!!11!!1!1!!

Ahem, anyways, I cant believe it was this soon. I still need to save more money to buy compendium + points this year. Estimated 50 bucks.

Do you guys think the compendium is worth buying? Because last year volvo did a great job at releasing the rewards on time...
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » May 1, 2015 1:03pm | Report
Buying it tomorrow
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Romark14 » May 1, 2015 1:36pm | Report
Buying it as soon as i get home... The challenge thing looks really good.
Dimonychan wrote:

Split-puhing <- when you do it.
Rat doto <- when enemy does it.

Romark14

Notable (7)
Steam: Romark14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » May 1, 2015 2:09pm | Report
OMG YESESERT TERRAIN. DOTA COMMUNITY BUY COMPENDIUMS. IF WE CAN SELL PUT THE INTERNATIONAL IN 6 MINUTES WE CAN MAKE 11M
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DoubleR2013 » May 1, 2015 4:12pm | Report
Do you guys think it's worth it to buy the Level 50 Compendium or to just buy the basic Level 1 Compendium?

GOOD DAY SIR!

DoubleR2013

Steam: DoubleR
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 1, 2015 4:14pm | Report
got it.

level 260.

giff me my **** volvo... now.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » May 1, 2015 5:31pm | Report
I'm gonna get the compendium for sure. Not gonna buy compendium points until the last minute though, need to get that money :P.

I think the challenge system is a great idea, but dang Valve is really going all in on assuming that the Dota community will raise $15 Million. but... TI5 HYPE HAS BEGUN!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO :D

*Sees Enigma cosmetic is coming out*

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » May 1, 2015 5:43pm | Report
Looking at the goals, I'm quite sure we'll reach $11,000,000 for all 3 Immortal Chests unlocked, plus the Desert Themed map.

Saying that, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we surpassed that $15,000,000 goal. It just seems like VALVe have prepared themselves this time with a lot of stretch goals in advance, rather than having to hurriedly implement a new bundle because all of the initial goals got reached so rapidly.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by oldKainen » May 1, 2015 5:48pm | Report
Don't know if I'll buy the Compendium. I can do it with my money, but it is a bit costly now that Brazil inflation is on the rise, with the dollar being 3x times the money here. And I have to buy new glasses for me, hahaha.

I'm not certain that Valve can make it to 15kk dollars, but it will get really close to it.

oldKainen

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved