Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Immortals are here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The Immortals are here 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » June 1, 2014 7:03pm | Report
Eightfold wrote:

I'd trade my tinker item

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044205928
add me

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » June 1, 2014 11:56pm | Report
William wrote:

My 'Mirana' as most picked hero was 2nd to Treant... 29 picks vs. 30 picks. <.<

Same here T-T

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » June 5, 2014 1:44am | Report
I was quite fortunate with my chest. Level 108 Compendium at the time, so I received 12 of them. On the first one, I received the Warlock Staff, and thought "Hey, I should get the Dragon Knight form pretty easily!", but it only popped up on my 12th chest right when I had given up getting it. I'm glad too, as it looks great.

I was disappointed with the Warlock staff at first though. The staff itself looks excellent, but it was meant to give Upheaval a custom effect, and didn't appear to be working. Now however they've fixed it, and it looks ridiculously cool. Like a hellfire abyss with red hands clawing at you as you run across the AoE.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved