Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Immortals are here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The Immortals are here 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 31, 2014 4:23am | Report

The Immortals are here

May 30, 2014 - Dota Team - Dota Team

The eleven Immortal Compendium rewards have been released.

Compendium owners will find Immortal Strongboxes in their Armory. Strongboxes work just like our new Treasures, granting no duplicate items for the nine primary Immortals. Each Treasure also has a chance of granting up to two bonus Immortals.

Each Compendium comes with one Immortal Strongbox and about every ten levels you are awarded an extra Treasure. You can level up your Compendium by performing tasks and by purchasing extra points.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » May 31, 2014 6:35am | Report
Anyone want to trade with me? I want to get rid of Crystal Maiden - Yulsaria's Glacier for something else (best would be Fin King's Charm on Lion, Rampant Outrage on Axe, or Sylvan Cascade on Windranger. Here is my Steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074194137/

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 31, 2014 6:50am | Report
I got the Storm head, awesome c:
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » May 31, 2014 7:37am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

I got the Storm head, awesome c:

Me too <}3

Althoguh I gave in to dark desires and bought the Iron Dragon Knight Ulti ._.

...worth it! CHECK MY SHINY PROFILE!!! X{D

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 31, 2014 8:09am | Report
I got death prophet with dem legs, lion fish hex, axe helmet and the DK ulti form.

Then my brother opended his 2 and also got the DK dragon. =D

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by T1mmay » May 31, 2014 8:25am | Report
I got the Storm Spirit hat! Pity I'm 0-5 with the guy :-(

T1mmay

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » May 31, 2014 8:44am | Report
I got the CM hat, then traded it for the tinker boots, then bought the Storm hat on the market. Them Boots of Travel effects.
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » May 31, 2014 9:05am | Report
can anyone trade me the crystal maiden item. ill give you one set+2 rares ;_;. pls i want. pls.me poor pls.

lol i didn't buy compendium cause i dont want to ruin my sleep since all matches are held when im asleep ._.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » May 31, 2014 9:46am | Report
On a side-note, how many points did everyone get for their predictions? I only got 22/100 ._.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » May 31, 2014 10:45am | Report
KoDyAbAbA wrote:

can anyone trade me the crystal maiden item. ill give you one set+2 rares ;_;. pls i want. pls.me poor pls.

lol i didn't buy compendium cause i dont want to ruin my sleep since all matches are held when im asleep ._.

I'll trade it to you, add me on steam. Just eightfold.
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved