Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Frankfurt Major Champions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The Frankfurt Major Champions 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 21, 2015 12:14pm | Report

The Frankfurt Major Champions

November 21, 2015 - Dota Team

Congratulations to OG for winning the first Dota 2 Major Championship. They came from the Regional Qualifiers, and went through a seemingly impossible road starting in the Lower Bracket and going through all the way to the Grand Finals. On their way to victory they took down Fnatic, Mineski, Virtus Pro, CDEC Gaming, EHOME and Evil Geniuses. In the Grand Finals they faced off against Team Secret and took the series 3-1.

Following the success of the Dota 2 Asia Championships (DAC) last year, Perfect World will be hosting The Shanghai Major which will take place at the Mercedes Benz Arena from March 2-6, 2016. We’ll be announcing more details such as ticketing information as the event approaches. All roster changes will be locked on December 8th for teams looking forward to participating in the Major.

In other Dota news, we are putting the finishing touches on the Desert Map and the underlying technology, and we’re hoping to have it ready around the middle of December when our next update will be released.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 21, 2015 12:34pm | Report
Quoted:
middle of December

=)

Typical Volvo, "after the Major" means "after a month since the finals". Oh well.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » November 21, 2015 8:16pm | Report
Giff pitlord already.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by apaz » November 25, 2015 5:28pm | Report
NOOOO, PUPPEY-SAMAAA \(-o-)/

My newest guide:

Picking up Skywrath

apaz

Notable (17)
Steam: apaz
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved