Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Compendium Rewards

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The Compendium Rewards 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » May 13, 2014 6:40pm | Report

The Compendium Rewards

May 13, 2014 - Dota Team

Whoa! You guys are breaking all kinds of Compendium records. Nine Stretch Goals have already been unlocked with a tenth looming on the horizon.

Today we shipped Loading Screen Treasure and are in the process of granting it to Compendium owners. As for other rewards, we’re putting the finishing touches on the Special Edition HUD and the Immortal Rewards are also coming along nicely.

You’ll also notice the Arcana Vote has been unlocked and is ready for input on your Compendium. This voting is unique in that you vote for your favorite hero in each of the 16 groups to ensure their survival. Those that remain will then be pitted against each other in a single-elimination voting deathmatch to determine which will receive the next Arcana.

We’ve also updated The Compendium website to reflect the current release state of each Stretch Goal.

And, for those still thinking about getting a Compendium, yes, you will receive all Rewards regardless of when you make your purchase.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Darionnn17 » May 23, 2014 4:19pm | Report
is it only me finding this compedium thing beneficial only for the steam and the tournament players? Like we are not going to earn money or anything just higher level and a few items that most of the players are going to earn. If i am wrong correct me please so i have motivation to give it a try aswell haha..

Darionnn17

Steam: GODLIKE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 23, 2014 4:38pm | Report
Darionnn17 wrote:

is it only me finding this compedium thing beneficial only for the steam and the tournament players? Like we are not going to earn money or anything just higher level and a few items that most of the players are going to earn. If i am wrong correct me please so i have motivation to give it a try aswell haha..

Dont question Great Lawd GabeN and give him all your money.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved