Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Collector’s Aegis of Champions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » The Collector’s Aegis of Champions 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » July 9, 2015 12:30pm | Report

The Collector’s Aegis of Champions

July 8, 2015 - Dota Team

With The International just around the corner, we’d like to announce an exclusive reward, the 2015 Collector’s Aegis of Champions. The Collector’s Aegis is a 1/5th scale alloy replica, with antique brass plating, of the winner’s trophy at The International. Inscribed on the back with the year and a gold finished insignia signifying this year’s theme, the Collector’s Aegis is a symbol to reward those whose Compendium Level has reached 1000.

After the conclusion of the grand finals of The International, we will send the Collector’s Aegis to all players with a Compendium Level of 1000 or above. Additionally, when in a Dota match, the Aegis of Champions in the player’s fountain will have a special glow effect that lasts until the next International.

If you have a Level 1000 compendium by the end of the Grand Finals, you can fill in your shipping information on this website.

In other Compendium news, the Immortal Treasure III is almost ready for release. We will be releasing it and the additional Compendium Pet style by the end of the week.

The International 2015 has become the biggest event in Dota’s history, and one of the largest events in competitive gaming. This wouldn’t be possible without the continued support and passion from everyone in the Dota community.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » July 9, 2015 1:55pm | Report
Soooooo thats more then 400 dollars if those redit comments were correct. So thats not happening..

BUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IS IMMORTAL III!!!!
I have no idea who that guy on the train is btw so ignore him i guess....

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » July 9, 2015 3:05pm | Report
so im looking forward to my aegis .... i will wear it on my head while running around naked yelling

THE MONEY WAS WORTH IT
THE MONEY WAS WORTH IT

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 9, 2015 4:20pm | Report
Smuggels wrote:

so im looking forward to my aegis .... i will wear it on my head while running around naked yelling

THE MONEY WAS WORTH IT
THE MONEY WAS WORTH IT

I'm looking forward... To not seeing that ahah

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » July 9, 2015 5:44pm | Report
And then they'll be scalped for like 500 dollars or more on ebay. Usually how these things seem to turn out.

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » July 9, 2015 5:46pm | Report
^^ That exactly.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved