Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Solo convicted and removed from RoX.KIS for unsporting behavior

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Solo convicted and removed from RoX.KIS for unsporting behavior 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » June 21, 2013 12:53pm | Report
Source

Translated using Google Translate

As a result of an internal investigation conducted by the management RoX.KIS , revealed the following:

Alexei "Solo" Berezin (through an account of his girlfriend) made ​​a bid for the match RoX.KIS vs zRage against his team. As team captain, Alex offered to play this game "for fun ", to experiment. His act has contributed to the fact that his team lost. Having considered in detail the situation, we decided: Exclude Solo from the players ROX.KIS for unsportsmanlike behavior.

Comment by Alexei " Solo " Berezina :

""Guys, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry ... I put a secret from the team ... and could not admit it at once. I apologize to all kommuniti and in particular to those who have supported us, for his action. Apologies also to "Starladderom" all "Roxie" and my teammates. Vova, Joe, í, Dreduh, I strongly you down, I'm sorry, lads, I'll be cheering for you, hope you find a good fighter and will continue to delight everyone with his play and the stream. ""

Comment from manager Dota2 of PODOX 'a:

"Unfortunately, all presented for Solo accusations were confirmed, and he confessed to the crime. Alexey using" tournament situation "(match not mean anything in terms of points), a secret from the other team members to put money on the enemy, and then made ​​all the that its bid has played (choice of heroes, the management team action.) Despite the motives (whatever they are) and the fact that Solo had a great reputation and a great level of play, such an act Alex dashed all past achievements, and among the players ROX.KIS he now has no place.

On a personal note I want to apologize to the organizers SLTV Starseries , to all lovers of bunkers and especially to our fans for such an incident. Many of you, no matter what, supporting our team in the comments on various sites - we saw it, we appreciate it, thank you so thanks to him!
"

As for the future of the Dota2 composition RoX.KIS , then:

We will continue to advocate for all leagues with a temporary replacement until we find a permanent fifth player. Stendina place in the team and the captain takes Artem Sharfik Marzavin. Soon to be announced by the fifth, a permanent team player.

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » June 21, 2013 12:57pm | Report
They freaking deserved it.You can't just go around doing this in an important game like this,randomly.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » November 1, 2013 5:45pm | Report
Damn this was an intense post.

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » November 2, 2013 5:07am | Report
I struggled with the translation a bit, but am I right in thinking this was effectively match fixing?

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved