Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

RTZ and zai in Team Secret. BigDaddy and Misery in C9.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » RTZ and zai in Team Secret. BigDaddy and Misery in C9. 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » January 2, 2015 10:46am | Report
Holy **** Secret will be extremely strong.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » January 2, 2015 11:52am | Report
Bearing in mind Arteezy has been playing entirely safelane carries in his stream recently, Zai's previous experience as an offlaner in HoN, and Kuroky playing support in Na'Vi...

1: Arteezy
2: S4
3: Zai
4: Kuroky
5: Puppey

I'm quite certain we'll see this line-up, with the versatility to mix it up as and when it's required.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » January 2, 2015 12:55pm | Report
I think Kuro and Zai could switch around with core/support position to get some sick drafting strategies. This lineup really gives Puppey a lot of freedom in his drafts, because everyone has a really good hero pool and aside from Puppey all are flexible on what role they play. Puppey could probably also play a core if he wanted, but I think he will stick to 5th position support to get more coordination going.
IMO the success of the new lineup will all depend on if Puppey can pull of the drafts and coordination for this team and I strongly believe that he will be able to do so.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » January 2, 2015 1:46pm | Report
HEY RTZ, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG, SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU DISAPPEARED FROM EG pls no copypasterino

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » January 2, 2015 1:57pm | Report
So notail is without a team, 4ASC are doing bad, H4nni has no team, Fly has no team. Meanwhile Era just got signed by NiP. Damn that's karma for ya.

[H] N0tail [W] Rtz Zai
I add sweets, add me
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 2, 2015 6:42pm | Report
HEY RTZ, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG, SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU DISAPPEARED FROM EG pls no copypasterino Angry? Sorry gotta copy pasta the quote is messed up
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » January 6, 2015 5:11pm | Report
Confirmed on Team Secret's Facebook and Reddit.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TeamSecretDOTA2/posts/918072401536708

Line-up:
1. Artour 'Arteezy' Babaev
2. Gustav 's4' Magnusson
3. Ludwig 'zai' Wåhlberg
4. Clement 'Puppey' Ivanov
5. Kuro 'KuroKy' Salehi Takhasomi

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » January 7, 2015 6:22am | Report
http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/general/eg-secret-and-c9-roster-changes-arteezy-leaves-eg-24407

The new [A]lliance has been confirmed, atleast for the dota 2 asian championships. https://twitter.com/kellymilkies/status/552717935383306240
its unsure if bulldog is really out, as he didnt want to play with standins.
also EGM is back. Which will be kind of weird since Alliance will have to play against Team Tinker, which will be weird as they now lost Pajkatt and EGM to Alliance.

EGM will play the offlane role like he did when team tinker just formed.
Loda (1), Pajkatt (2), EGM (3), Mynuts (4), Akke (5)

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved