Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 6.79 Incoming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Patch 6.79 Incoming 26 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » October 18, 2013 1:07pm | Report
bloodseeker. really. REALLY. DID HE REALLY NEED TO MOVE AT 1500 MONVESPEED. I am excited about axe though. BOOMs all day erry day. But this is just insane, i dont like it at all.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » October 18, 2013 1:29pm | Report
You think in an actual game he's going to move at that speed?

Those videos/threads were under entirely staged circumstances where multiple enemy heroes were placed below 50% health and the Bloodseeker had built items like Eul's Scepter amongst others just to try and stack as much MS as possible.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » October 18, 2013 3:40pm | Report
William wrote:

You think in an actual game he's going to move at that speed?

Those videos/threads were under entirely staged circumstances where multiple enemy heroes were placed below 50% health and the Bloodseeker had built items like Eul's Scepter amongst others just to try and stack as much MS as possible.

I don't think it'd matter anyways, even with absurd movement speed he's still just a Bloodseeker.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sprout » October 18, 2013 3:52pm | Report
Yeah Bloodseeker doesn't bring a lot to the table on his own, I'm kind of interested in playing him as an elusive support now, he can buff a carry, silence enemy casters, thirst will provide global character models to anyone below 50% and rupture is a great ganking tool, not sure if it'd be effective but could at least be fun, what do you guys think, plausible?

Sprout

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » October 19, 2013 6:32am | Report
I know he's not going to be at 1500 movespeed, but I guarantee he will be faster than anyone else can be, I just don't think that was needed.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by samukobo » October 19, 2013 7:31am | Report
Well, as a BS you would want to get a Yasha anyway, maybe Eul's Scepter of Divinity to cancel Town Portal Scrolls so in relatively good conditions you could go around 800~900 ms, which is still pretty insane.
Quoted:

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

samukobo
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » October 19, 2013 10:00am | Report
R-Conqueror wrote:

I know he's not going to be at 1500 movespeed, but I guarantee he will be faster than anyone else can be, I just don't think that was needed.

No I completely agree, regardless of how effective or ineffective the bonus speed makes him there should still be some sort of reasonable cap outside the most you can get out of the passive and items, say 722.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 19, 2013 12:35pm | Report
xCO2 wrote:

No I completely agree, regardless of how effective or ineffective the bonus speed makes him there should still be some sort of reasonable cap outside the most you can get out of the passive and items, say 722.

Many a times he won't be able to reach 522 with the new Thirst, the MS bonus got reduced per target.And the situations where more than 3 heroes are low HP and runing are quite rare/inexistent.So he won't be turbo.

Whatever you've seen on youtube was with 5 heroes low + Mask of Madness + BoT + Euls + SnY + Insert other MS items here.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » October 19, 2013 1:46pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Many a times he won't be able to reach 522 with the new Thirst, the MS bonus got reduced per target.And the situations where more than 3 heroes are low HP and runing are quite rare/inexistent.So he won't be turbo.

Whatever you've seen on youtube was with 5 heroes low + Mask of Madness + BoT + Euls + SnY + Insert other MS items here.

xCO2 wrote:
regardless of how effective or ineffective the bonus speed makes him

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 20, 2013 1:20am | Report
xCO2 wrote:

That's my point, you don't need a cap for something that doesn't reach the cap.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved