Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Manila Champions, TI Qualifiers and 6.88 Gameplay Update

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Manila Champions, TI Qualifiers and 6.88 Gameplay Update 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » June 13, 2016 4:21am | Report

Manila Champions, TI Qualifiers and 6.88 Gameplay Update

June 12, 2016 - Dota Team

Congratulations to OG for their Manila Major Championship. They had an impressive run through the Upper Bracket, taking down Natus Vincere, MVP Phoenix and Newbee. Team Liquid defeated five different teams in the Lower Bracket as they climbed their way back up to face OG in the Grand Finals. OG secured the victory by defeating Team Liquid 3-1, earning them an impressive second Major Championship title.

With the Manila Major behind us, teams set their sights on The International taking place this August. The Open Qualifiers will be kicking off June 21st, with the Regional Qualifiers right afterwards on June 25th.

In preparation for The International, a balance focused patch will be released today. In the 6.88 update you will find various minor balance tweaks geared towards ironing out some rough edges as we head into ESL Frankfurt next weekend and The International Qualifiers the following week. Head over to the patch notes page to read up on the changes in the 6.88 gameplay update.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tshirt » June 27, 2016 6:07am | Report
I love OG, I am a big fan of them

Tshirt

Steam: Joint Spam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zeromo » July 31, 2016 12:05am | Report
I love OG

zeromo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved