Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Compendium Rewards Incoming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Compendium Rewards Incoming 46 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 6, 2015 9:44am | Report

Compendium Rewards Incoming

May 5, 2015 - Dota Team

To celebrate today’s release of the World Chasm Artifact we’ve put together a comic about Enigma and his new bracers.

The prize pool for The International keeps growing and as it does more rewards are unlocked. As part of this update all Compendium owners will receive their own Effigy Block of The International. Increase your Compendium Level to receive a Reforger Pack, allowing you to rebuild an effigy, and gives you the chance to earn a rare Golden Effigy Block of The International.

Today we’re also releasing a handful of other stretch goal rewards including a HUD skin, Loading Screens, Emoticons and the Arcana Vote.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » May 6, 2015 1:11pm | Report
The Bracer is nice, although I dont have it. The Black Hole effect was super awesome.

But I am most hyped by the comic. Holy ****, valve really needs to make more lore comics. Since Oracle's comic i have been enjoying these by a lot. These comics should be regularly lol, its awesome. I would like to know Enigma's actual beginnings, though.

The new effigy is really nice too, looks really awesome. Still waiting for the treasures though.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 6, 2015 1:20pm | Report
Unscathed wrote:

The Bracer is nice, although I dont have it. The Black Hole effect was super awesome.

But I am most hyped by the comic. Holy ****, valve really needs to make more lore comics. Since Oracle's comic i have been enjoying these by a lot. These comics should be regularly lol, its awesome. I would like to know Enigma's actual beginnings, though.

The new effigy is really nice too, looks really awesome. Still waiting for the treasures though.

I loved the part when Enigma turned that guy into an Eidolon, showing his true strength.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » May 6, 2015 1:43pm | Report
Black King Bar effect on Enigma is not clearly visible while casting Black Hole when he has that cosmetic item.

Is this important or not? :)

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 6, 2015 1:55pm | Report
really like the comic =D

especially since after screwing with the alchemist a bit he shows that you cant do anything to him, HES A HERO *****ESSSSS. THEY ARE ALL POWERFULL!!!!

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » May 6, 2015 2:41pm | Report
Enigma as a Genie, and then as a troll Genie. This is probably the best comic so far.

And I do love how Lovecraftian Enigma is in this comic, I was worried at first when it was said he used to be an alchemist. The look of Horror on Cedric's face just says it all.

All i wish for in the future is for the comic to set up an event where characters actually talk to you. I did not get to play Wraith Night and they should have another event as fun as that. Maybe like a Warchasers like Adventure with the introduction of Abyssal Underlord.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » May 6, 2015 4:09pm | Report

Holy Hannah, I want it so bad. And that comic was SO well done, easily my favorite one yet. They definitely need to do more lore comics like this, I would love to do the writing for them :D

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Devampi » May 6, 2015 5:21pm | Report
Unscathed wrote:

The new effigy is really nice too, looks really awesome.

[io]'s effigy doesn't even look like io
In love with the random button

Devampi

Notable (1)
Steam: Devampi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » May 6, 2015 9:26pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

[io]'s effigy doesn't even look like io

well the problem is that unlike every other hero he is just particles.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Devampi » May 6, 2015 10:28pm | Report
yeah but it's weird that tyoyu can have a 'hovering' hero but io needed to have his particles bounded to him :/
In love with the random button

Devampi

Notable (1)
Steam: Devampi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved