Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Compendium Music & Announcer Packs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Compendium Music & Announcer Packs 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » July 2, 2015 10:18pm | Report

Compendium Music & Announcer Packs

July 2, 2015 - Dota Team

Ready to battle with epic new music as Dota’s meanest porcupine provides the play-by-play? The International 2015 Music Pack, composed by Jeremy and Julian Soule, has been released for Compendium owners along with the Bristleback Announcer.

Thanks to you, The International prize pool has reached an incredible $15 million dollars. We will be delivering the remaining stretch goal rewards as soon as they are ready. In the meantime, be sure visit your Compendium and have your say in the Arcana vote, which is down to just four contenders: Juggernaut, Queen of Pain, Tiny, and Zeus.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » July 2, 2015 10:30pm | Report
I vote for Akahsa to get the Arcana.

I would love Zeus to get one, but he needs a remodel instead.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » July 2, 2015 10:38pm | Report
Who voted Jugg over Invoker? ;_;

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » July 2, 2015 11:09pm | Report
I didn't get a chance to vote on the round of 8. For this round though I went QoP and Tiny

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » July 2, 2015 11:12pm | Report
ALL ABOARD THE Zeus TRAIN!!

yea he needs a remodel but **** it, i may actually buy this one if he gets picked. (or tony)

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » July 3, 2015 1:31am | Report
I'm going for Akasha. Zeus is dumb. WHO THE HELL PUT JUGG OVER INVOKER. HE ALREADY HAS A REALLY GOOD SET FROM DOTACINEMA. INVOKER WITH CUSTOM SPELLS HOLY **** WHO DIESNT WANT THAT. I think a Invoker set with a lot of black and purple light blue highlights would be cool but no the community chooses **** just likes like last year ( VOID ). Wasn't jug in the Arcana fight last year? Ugh
Mood of the Day

-_-

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » July 3, 2015 1:47am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Who voted Jugg over Invoker? ;_;

A bunch of worthless pub scrubs. It's the same reason PA got it last year (yes, jugg was second...). It's not about how good the Hero would look with an arcana, or we'd have Phoenix. It's about how many brainless pubbies pick the hero. And unfortunately for everyone, Jugg is still there.

I'm so pissed off. He already has 6 billion sets. I swear, 1-2k players make up well over 50% of Dota's population and they're the ones who spam pick that worthless douchebag.

I want a real arcana vote competition. The higher your MMR, the more weight your vote carries. Easy fix. Maybe we'll get some variety. Or, put all the pub heroes in the same pool...
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » July 3, 2015 1:59am | Report
Put the pub heroes in the same pool. The other system would punish. Those like me who are stuck at 2.6k through no fault of their own.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » July 3, 2015 2:06am | Report
I mean, you can understand why Valve don't do that, because if the majority of people voting are '1-2k pub players', that's also the majority of the people who will potentially buy it. Whereas, say an Invoker arcana, as amazing as that could be when done well, would appeal to a smaller crowd, because the hero gets used less.

It's the same logic that leads to dozens of Pudge sets, Sven swords ect ect ect.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » July 3, 2015 2:08am | Report
Except Invoker's like the 5th most popular Hero.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved