Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Any tips on how I can improve as an offlaner and as [[Nature's Prophet]]?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Any tips on how I can improve as an offlaner and as [[Nature's Prophet]]? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sclipzer » January 29, 2017 4:22pm | Report
I want to improve as a offlaner and a Nature's Prophet player. I'm going to link 3 videos of me playing below. If any of you guys have time could you take a look at these replays and give me tips? Is there any thing I could've done better in these games? Note that these are jist replays, meaning that I didn't create the replay and can't control stuff such as net worth graphs etc.

Nature's Prophet:

https://www.jist.tv/watch?v=TZIQ4jPNL9xcMgQK

I had very bad connection during this game (200-1000 ping). I played with Bristleback during this game. It was a very close match. Close to the end of the match I came up with a plan. I teleport top and ember teleports to me while spirit pushes mid. But that plan failed and we lost. Is there any way I could've won this game? Are there any other items I should've gotten?

Weaver:

http://www.jist.tv/watch?v=CicT9BSj6a2Xq7rN

This was a very fun game. I queued solo this game. I thought that we would lose because most of the players in my team left and only I and a bloodcyka stayed but I snowballed so hard that the enemy team ragequit. But that's not what I want you guys to look at. I want to know if I could've done anything better during the laning phase.

Abaddon

http://www.jist.tv/watch?v=Ca2WXpYOWSzg5MSX

This is another game where I had a very bad connection. Also I had not played Abaddon in a very long time when I played this game. I want you guys to look at the laning phase again. Could I have done anything better?

Hero DPS and EHP Spreadsheet coming soon.

Sclipzer

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » January 29, 2017 8:17pm | Report
These games are not worth of analyzing. Let me tell you why
Case 1 you have a bad connection. Which means you will not be playing as well as you would

Case 2 you Rekt the enemy. Which means they were even more noob than you are. BTW did you go offlane?

Case3 you tried a new hero and had little experience whatsoever with him

So you see you should give us game where you played offlane with a familiar hero had excellent connectivity and lost despite giving your best.

Please refer some of flaming material or watch pro matches and see how they utilize the increased farm you have in offlane.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LeoBertz » February 24, 2017 11:31am | Report
I would be glad to help, but i agree that the sample size is contaminated ... Do you want to improve on Off-laning, or playing with one of those particular heroes on the off?

It helped a lot to send the links on the Jist.tv

Pls let me know how can i help you with

LeoBertz

Steam: Leoh

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved