Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Weekend US East Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Weekend US East Team 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » February 8, 2015 7:35pm | Report
Hello, Looking for an offlane and two supports for our team we play lots of weekend horus during school year and have a good idea of what we are doing. If you would like, add me on steam @ vitti821 (should be grapefruit related). We have 1 and 2 covered I am open to most skill levels as long as you have a decently high Dota IQ. Thanks

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » February 9, 2015 1:52pm | Report
What times are we talking here? I play exlusively on US East, but I only do it usually around 8-11AM. If you're more of an afternoon person then I won't be able to do that. I also play good offlane (Tide, Magnus, Centaur, Ogre, Jakiro) and can support if necessary.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » February 9, 2015 6:54pm | Report
I am in need of an offlane but we usually are more like 5pm -10pm est type of people

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » February 9, 2015 7:31pm | Report
If you don't mind EU Scrubs, then look no further! >8{D

What do you use to communicate with? in-game, TS, Skype, etc.? Since the times are a bit later for me, I may not use my Mic much later into the night.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JaboChepelski » February 10, 2015 9:12am | Report
Hey feel free to add me, mechajabo is my steam id.
Been playing since the start of 2012 and have experience in all roles. Most recently I've spent the past year going back and forth between solo offlane and 4 support. Tho I have a lot of experience running 1 position if needed.

JaboChepelski

Steam: [☭Comrade☭] JabØ Chepelsk
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MTremaine » February 11, 2015 6:37pm | Report
Hi there,

I would be interested in playing with you, and if it works out, joining the team. I can play what is needed.

I tried adding you, but with no luck. My steam name is MTremaine. Add me if you like.

MT

MTremaine

Steam: MTremaine

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved