Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

US East Team REKT Looking for 2 more players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » US East Team REKT Looking for 2 more players 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » March 26, 2015 8:26pm | Report

Hello all! My team, REKT (Really Extra Kool Team), is looking for two more players to complete our lineup. We are looking for a postion 1 (hard carry) and a position 5 (hard support), and play on US East servers (all 3 current members live in Raleigh, NC in case that's important).

If age is important to you, we are all 15. We are, therefore, preferably looking for someone under 18 so the age gap is not quite so huge, but that's not so important. We also don't care what your mmr is. Once we have your steam I will be looking through your games to gauge skill.

Requirements:

• Speak fluent English
  • Have microphone
  • Can play every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
  • Will be available this summer for some leagues and tournaments
  • (and this is the most important one) Are not a ****

If you're interested, post your dotabuff and steam ID below. We're pretty serious about this so please only post if you know you can be committed. Thanks!

-REKT.W1sd0m

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » March 26, 2015 8:49pm | Report
Hey, I'm pretty interested in the #1 position. I recently switched to playing carry/mid almost exclusively and my winrate has really improved. I've been looking for a more organized group to play with, so this sounds pretty great.

Age: 20, but age doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you guys.
Server: US East, can also play US West

Best Heroes: Phantom Assassin, Necrophos, Slark, Tiny
Dotabuff: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/104698224
That account doesn't include countless hours of play, but it has most of my pub games on it I guess. The last two months or so would probably be the best indicator of how I play.
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064963952
I think this is set to private, but you can add me and shoot me a message.

If you have any questions just shoot me a PM or steam message. I play most nights, so I'm easy to catch.

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » March 26, 2015 8:54pm | Report
I'll certainly take a look. I think we are looking more for an AM, Spectre, Medusa sort of player but REKT.Squashauge and I can play those if we have to.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » March 26, 2015 9:42pm | Report
I'm certainly not limited to those heroes, they're just my favorite for when playing alone in pubs. Anti-Mage and Medusa are two of my favorite heroes, I just don't really like playing them without a team to help out. It's tough playing true hard carries in pubs :p

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » March 27, 2015 12:17am | Report
That's great. We would, of course, want to play a a match or two with young his weekend to see if we're compatible. What time is good for you? Also, you do have a mic, right?

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » March 29, 2015 3:04pm | Report
Hey!! I have been looking for a thread like this for a long time. I am currently 15, I play those weekend days and I will be around this summer. I play lots of inhouses with up to 6k so I am very experienced in competitive dota. I play mostly carry and offlane but can mid and play position 4 support. Please contact me my steam name is Vitti821 and my display name usually has something about grapefruits. I am very open to playing with you guys please hit me up to play.

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » March 29, 2015 3:18pm | Report
Also the heroes I play: jug, pa, troll, ta, morphling,am, void, viper, axe, magnus, spectre, bb huskar, puck, centaur, sk,

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » March 29, 2015 7:10pm | Report
Hello, my Name is Zane, steam id is [sk] Swampmist. I play support and Offlane, and would like to apply to try to play with you guys. My mmr is pretty low, but i watch a lot of games and I'm always trying to learn.
Dotabuff is:http://www.dotabuff.com/players/83855302

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » March 29, 2015 7:57pm | Report

Hello, my Name is Zane, steam id is [sk] Swampmist. I play support and Offlane, and would like to apply to try to play with you guys. My mmr is pretty low, but i watch a lot of games and I'm always trying to learn.
Dotabuff is:http://www.dotabuff.com/players/83855302

Yeah Destructive Grapefruit told me about you. I'll add you and we can play next weekend. Hopefully we can get a five stack with you, grapefruit, me, and my 2 teammates. And if you and grapefruit both work out we have a full roster!

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » March 29, 2015 8:01pm | Report
Actually, I'm going to be away next weekend, I'm going on a school trip to japan...

Swampmist1142

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved