Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team Vindictive Recruitment.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Team Vindictive Recruitment. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ender » November 3, 2014 3:04pm | Report
Hello Dota players! As you can tell from the Topic Title above, Team Vindictive is looking for a player. Currently we are looking for someone to play a number 1 or 3 role(depending on your play style) for those un-familiar with the 1-5 system, a number 1 or 3 would either be, an offlaner or semi-support/jungle.
Team Vindictive is a mainly American team scattered across the world with a desire to improve and eventually start taking place in minor tournaments. We practice almost daily, review games to give each other constructive criticism and strategically draft whenever we practice as a team.

Current Team Vindictive Players.

[V] Fantom-Semi Support(priority number 4).
[V] Ender-Team Drafter, Carry(priority number 1 or 3 still undecided).
[V] Psycho Alpaca-Hard Support(priority number 5).
[V] Mentally Defused-Mid Laner(priority number 2).

If you're interested in joining our team there are requirements, some of which are optional others are not.
MUST be over level 20.
MUST be between the age of 14-17
MUST speak English fluently in order to effectively communicate.
MUST be able to have a 75% attendance rate to practices. Current practice times are, 7:30AM EST Tuesday.
7:30AM EST Thursday. 7:30AM EST Friday. 7PM EST Friday. Practices may be re-scheduled in which case you'd be warned 24 hours before hand.
MUST be comfortable with Skyping in order to coordinate with team during practices/team games.
MUST be able to refrain from cussing and or raging at teammate for screwing up.
Suggested that you're under level 70.
Suggested that you practice by yourself 5 or more times a week.

Alright, almost done! There are only a couple more things.

Please post your Dota player ID or private message me your id after you submit an application.
We understand that the practice times are awful if you live in the United States, and will do our best to be flexible.
Application format.....

Steam ID-
Age-
Dota level-
Time played(optional)-
Regions that work best ping wise for you-
Nationality(optional)-
Top 3 heroes-
Worst 3 heroes-
Country/Time Zone-
Reason(s) for wanting to join-

Team Vindictive mostly drafts as a team (meaning your opinion matters) but, if a disagreement comes up, the team Captain will have the ultimate decision on how the draft goes.
Understand that your role will be Hard Carry.

Team Vindictive is a inexperienced team but is working hard to improve, thank you for taking the time to read and consider submitting an application. Hope to see you in game!

As a last side note, this is the second time I've posted this thread. I posted the first one around 3 months ago and did not find someone who fit the requirements. If you cannot partake in at least 75% of the practices per week at the posted times, don't even bother posting an application.

Ender

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CapnDaft » November 3, 2014 5:24pm | Report
well, I'm working a lot on my offlaning
I don't know if I can really go with a team right now, since I'm kind of busy, but I'd like to be something like a standin or a replacement guy, when someones in trouble

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:48588734
Age: 16 (uh, my voice is kind of deep, so I don't think I'd be annoying on a mic)
Dota level: in the 70's
time played: 830 hours.
Region: East 'murica.
Top 3 heroes: I believe my real top 3 are tide, mirana, bristle.
Top 3 worst: I cant really micro well, so no beastmaster offlane fo' me. I need to train my Dark Seer a lot too.
Reasons for wanting to join: I'm just commiting a lot into dota recently, I want to improve, and I kind of want to jump into competitive dota, to see how it is.

ps: I saw your last sentence, but I think I'd be able to, mostly, at least, but I can't decide that either.
Spoiler: Click to view

CapnDaft

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (8)
Steam: Captain Daft
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by rapt09r » March 13, 2015 11:40pm | Report
Hey,I'd like to fulfill ur team :) I'm friendly,patient and nice guy that doesnt afraid to teach,ask and help and will always do his best in every game to help his team to reach new heights.
DotaBuff: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/214563446
MMR :4k+
What MMR you think you belong at and why: I think I belong at like 4-4.5 MMR,but I also trying to teach and improve my skills everyday.
This is my new account so i dont have mmr right now,my old one was like 3,8k but you can always test me if you want to :)
I prefer position 1

Steam ID- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174829174
Age-19
Dota level-1st account 63rd lvl,2nd 18th lvl
Time played(optional)- Evening mostly
Regions that work best ping wise for you- US East,West
Nationality(optional)-Ukrainian
Top 3 heroes-Troll Warlord,Juggernaut,Spectre
Worst 3 heroes-Ember Spirit,Terrorblade,Luna
Country/Time Zone- CST(-6)
Reason(s) for wanting to join-I am looking for good and serious team that is trying to reach new height,and do their best.

rapt09r

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » March 14, 2015 8:24pm | Report
Steam ID- vitti821
Age-17
Dota level- have two account accumulated level 45
Time played(optional)- 1.1k hours/ mostly evenings
Regions that work best ping wise for you- us east us west eu west
Nationality(optional)- usa
Top 3 heroes- PA, Jug, TA, antimage, wk, Morphling, sven, doom, viper, qop, ogre magi, lina, bb, troll, puck, void, night stalker
Worst 3 heroes- voker, drow, skywraith mage, silencer, storm spirit
Country/Time Zone- UNITED STATES EAST
Reason(s) for wanting to join- I have been trying to get a team toghether for a long time, nobody has been on at the same time in a while. I have experience in captains mode and with inhouse tournaments. I'm looking to play some quality games with people who have a solid understanding of the game and have patience (ex.don't dive and feed carry as an offlaner) Pleas ehit me up. You wont regret it I promise. http://www.dotabuff.com/players/196035433/matches
You can contact me at [email protected] and 8609701551

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WinkAndSmile » May 3, 2015 8:28am | Report
Steam ID: Wink & Smile
Dota level: 90+
Time played(optional): 1k+
Regions that work best ping wise for you: Asian
Nationality(optional): Singapore
Top 3 heroes: Riki/Storm/Troll
Worst 3 heroes: Meepo/Chen/Enchantress
Country/Time Zone: Singapore Time Zone (UTC+08:00)
Reason(s) for wanting to join: Finding something more interesting.

WinkAndSmile

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved