Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team Vindictive Carry needed!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Team Vindictive Carry needed! 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ender » September 14, 2014 12:31pm | Report
Hello Dota players! As you can tell from the Topic Title above, Team Vindictive is looking for a player! Currently we are looking for someone to play a number 1 or 3 role(depending on your play style) for those un-familiar with the 1-5 system, a number 1 or 3 would either be, a Hard Carry, or an Offlaning Semi-Support, depending on how you play.

Team Vindictive is a mainly American team scattered across the world with a desire to improve and eventually start taking place in minor tournaments. We practice almost daily, review games to give each other constructive criticism and strategically draft whenever we practice as a team.

Current Team Vindictive Players.

[V] Fantom-Semi Support(priority number 4).
[V] Ender-Team Drafter, Carry(priority number 1 or 3 still undecided).
[V] Psycho Alpaca-Hard Support(priority number 5).
[V] Mentally Defused-Mid Laner(priority number 2).

If you're interested in joining our team there are requirements, some of which are optional others are not.
MUST be over level 20.
MUST be between the age of 14-17
MUST speak English fluently in order to effectively communicate.
MUST be able to have a 75% attendance rate to practices. Current practice times are, 7:30AM EST Tuesday.
7:30AM EST Thursday. 7:30AM EST Friday. 7PM EST Friday. Practices may be re-scheduled in which case you'd be warned 24 hours before hand.
MUST be comfortable with Skyping in order to coordinate with team during practices/team games.
MUST be able to refrain from cussing and or raging at teammate for screwing up.
Suggested that you're under level 70.
Suggested that you practice by yourself 5 or more times a week.

Alright, almost done! There are only a couple more things.

Please post your Dota player ID or private message me your id after you submit an application.
We understand that the practice times are awful if you live in the United States, and will do our best to be flexible.
Application format.....

Steam ID-
Age-
Dota level-
Time played(optional)-
Regions that work best ping wise for you-
Nationality(optional)-
Top 3 heroes-
Worst 3 heroes-
Country/Time Zone-
Reason(s) for wanting to join-

Team Vindictive mostly drafts as a team (meaning your opinion matters) but, if a disagreement comes up, the team Captain will have the ultimate decision on how the draft goes.
Understand that your role will be Hard Carry.

Team Vindictive is a inexperienced team but is working hard to improve, thank you for taking the time to read and consider submitting an application. Hope to see you in game!

Ender

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 14, 2014 1:04pm | Report
If you already have a carry then dont you need an offlaner?

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ender » September 14, 2014 2:06pm | Report
I understand your confusion, since we're looking for someone between levels 20-70 I was attempting to avoid using the 1-5 system, due to usually not being understood by newer players, but I worded my original post badly and will edit it in an attempt to help clarify.

Ender

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 14, 2014 2:43pm | Report
Ok i see, its just to eliminate misunderstandings, if a person thinks he will be playing carry but is asked to play clockwerk or tide it could be awkward.

But now i understand that you mean versatile players who can switch roles .

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FloppyPenguins » October 15, 2014 5:23am | Report
Steam ID-ScGm_Penguin (full: FloopyPenguins)
Age-14 almost 15
Dota level-30
Time played(optional)-450+
Regions that work best ping wise for you-us east and is west
Nationality(optional)-us
Top 3 heroes-PA (don't really have favorites because I play a lot of characters)
Worst 3 heroes-Not sure
Country/Time Zone-central
Reason(s) for wanting to join-I really want to start playing with a team so I can get better myself. I also want to meet new people and make friends in something I love to do. I would like to someday find myself on that stage in front of millions with people that are like brothers to me. I want to grow as a team.

Thank you for giving me this chance to join your team if you have any more questions or want to get ahold of me, add me on steam or Email: [email protected]

FloppyPenguins

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » December 11, 2014 7:00am | Report
if you still need someone hit me up

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » December 13, 2014 7:09am | Report
Application Form

Steam ID: PokerKid
Dota Level: 83
Time Played: Over 1000 hours
Regions that work best ping wise: My internet is great, somewhere around Pacific would be better
Nationality: Macanese
Top heroes: (As a Carry) Medusa, Viper, Abaddon, Weaver, Broodmother, Razor, Morphling, Silencer, Faceless Void, Spectre, Queen of Pain.
Worst heroes: (As a Carry) Lycan, Beastmaster, Doom, Spirit Breaker, Antimage.
Country/Time Zone: GMT +08 (I can fit in the practices because 7 am at my time is 8 pm)
Reason(s) for wanting to join: Always wanted to play as a team :D
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Steam: PokerKid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » December 13, 2014 8:09am | Report
sadadas

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Johnny08 » February 1, 2015 3:11pm | Report
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029878463/ I'm from Europe,i can play carry add me if you want.

Johnny08

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WarKitty » February 4, 2015 2:14pm | Report
I can play various numbers of semi/hard carries. Ranging from Phantom Assassin to Abaddon, From Ursa to Drow Ranger etc. Check me out on steam and see if you approve.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064636534

WarKitty

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved