Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team recruitment [EU West]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Team recruitment [EU West] 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MahSerpent » December 27, 2014 10:03am | Report
Requirements:

Need to be able to communicate in english.
Must have a mic.
At least 1500+ Hours of Dota 2
Active player

Roles:
Support
Carry
Jungle/Support

Notes: Please specify your timezone, as this can mess things up quite a bit.

MahSerpent

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ManBearTig » December 28, 2014 2:27am | Report
Currently 500+ hours. I'll play all of the above. Looking to learn, too. Midwest.

ManBearTig

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dewq » December 28, 2014 6:43am | Report
I'm actually 800+ Hours and 3k MMR. I'm looking for a team to play with. I can play any role. I know Romanian, Russian, English, Italian and a little German. If you're interested add me : Fullmetal Perdak.
Here's my dotabuff : http://www.dotabuff.com/players/139977875

dewq

Steam: dewq
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by latinlover » January 9, 2015 2:48pm | Report
2600hours 3k mmr, i'm looking a good team to play with. I can solo lane, mid. in game nik: Latinlover

latinlover

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bobyking » January 13, 2015 11:51am | Report
Hi there, I'm an active player with 1200+ hours and 2800 MMR, currently looking for a team to play with, I can play as pretty much any role and hero! My time zone is GMT/UTC + 02:00 feel free to add me ;)

Bobyking

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by W0rkSpace » January 29, 2015 12:12pm | Report
Hey bro,
I'm a player from Israel (GMT +2 if I remember correctly), have 1600 hours in dota and 3.3K mmr (still going up though). Mostly playing as offlaner (especially unusual onces like Lone Druid etc.), support and hard carry, Though won't play mid. I'm looking with my friend (which I'll list his stats below in a set) for a competitive team to play with and maybe go for some tourneys hopefully if everything works according to play.

My friend is from Israel too, around 1650-1700 hours, he's 3.8K mmr. Used to play loads of Invoker and other mid heroes, now mostly plays support and hard carry, seldomly mid. Same reasons as me.

If you want to check us out and stuff, feel free to add - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Workspace

W0rkSpace

Steam: SAW_W0rkSpace
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MadMaxStyle » January 31, 2015 10:51am | Report
YOLO, active skilled player 1.7k hours played,mmr 2.5k, UTC+01 Belgrade!Most playing as Tank or hard carry!

MadMaxStyle

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by braden961128 » December 24, 2015 6:10am | Report
mmr:4.3k
region:UK(Nottingham)
best playtimes: after 6
role: I'm better with mid and carry
your steam profile: The Fappening
have you played in a team before? :yes, but it's a team of friends
Do you have a mic?:Yes, hopefully skype will do
2600 hours played for dota 2, started since 5.84c dota 1
Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
DOTABUFF:

www.dotabuff.com/players/9165900

braden961128

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dangerous Predator » January 9, 2016 6:15am | Report
Nickname: Dangerous Predator
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161064817/
Skype ID: haseeb.shaikh19
Position: 1 and 4 would be best
About yourself: I am a great, skillfull dota 2 player and would love to join ur team and participate in many tournaments. I live in Canada and dont rage, just love to win and play cool. Please contact me on skype and tell me how old u r? Please add me to ur team, and thanks in advance. Regards, Haseeb

Dangerous Predator

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Niightstalker » January 17, 2016 6:22pm | Report
mmr: 4k
language: english, german
region: GMT +1
role: best as carry or offlane, but also fine with certain 4 position supports
I have a mic.
3500 hours played in Dota
I am playing every day a couple hours
Dotabuff

Niightstalker

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved