Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team Gasfire. 3 more players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Team Gasfire. 3 more players 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Spacecat » October 18, 2014 6:21am | Report
Hi. Im part of a team of currently 2 people known as gasfire. We do not pick players by position. You will probably have to play all positions or at least most of them. Pls put in the comments your 3 best carries, mids, supports, and utilities. Also leave in the comments any of your questions and concerns. Thanks

Spacecat

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by cbammr » October 18, 2014 1:05pm | Report
im tired of solo matchmaking i end up afking or trolling in every second game i just cant stand russian stupidity pls help

cbammr

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Spacecat » October 18, 2014 9:07pm | Report
i feel u dawg

Spacecat

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » October 19, 2014 2:48pm | Report
Can I ask what region you're from first?

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Spacecat » October 24, 2014 4:14pm | Report

Can I ask what region you're from first?

eastern US

Spacecat

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vanishlyx » October 24, 2014 4:39pm | Report
I would like to join, I've been playing about 3 years and can play every position well. Only if the team is about 750+ wins and/or 4k mmr+, not interested in playing with scrubs. Also I am US east player.

Vanishlyx

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved