Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Swampy Knights Looking for Strong Mid Player/Carry

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Swampy Knights Looking for Strong Mid Player/Carry 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » December 11, 2014 3:47pm | Report
The Swampy Knights a somewhat new team but the 4 of us have been playing together for a very long time. We have had recent team MMR in the upper part of 3k almost 4K and we lost one of our players to other commitments. We are USA based and can play on US east and US west servers. We play during the week sometimes and a lot on weekends. After schools there is always 1-2 of us on for individual practice and when we have 5 we get right into ranked and drafting. Please have a good knowledge of the game and have a good hero variety. We want to be able to eventually join Leagues with this team and compete at a high level. Please leave a response with the information needed.

Steam name:
dots level and hours:
Best 5 heroes:
Heroes you work well with:
Why you are a good fit:
Have you played on other teams, If so who and what accomplishments do you have on that team:

I look forward to working with 1-2 new people for our team and getting some W's

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » December 11, 2014 4:42pm | Report
please don't keep reposting the same stuff the old thread is still there >_>

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » December 11, 2014 4:46pm | Report
sorry but this one has the actual info

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by THR3E-6TY » December 12, 2014 2:29pm | Report
StealthXR4ven
Lvl 110 with 1200 hours
Templar Assassin, Weaver, Abaddon, Doom, Ursa
Crystal Maiden, Natures Prophet, Shadow Shaman
Central Time Zone
Dota 2 is one of my biggest hobbies and i belive to be a grat candidate for a team. I can play just about any position or hero and I enjoy helping out whereever I can. I am very cooperative and will work to maintain a good team experience. My MMR was around 3k but with recent schoolwork and bad teamates in ranked, it has dropped a little under that. Nonetheless I am a very experienced player. Two of my best matches have to be a 41-0 match with Clinkz and a 43 and 5 match with specter. I enjoy playing mid (grab it most of the time in ranked) and offlane and hard carry also come easy for me. Supporing is easy for me and i can do so when fit. I have been on a team with some friends that i made and we were quite good. We at one time won 18 games in row. I am busy a lot of weekday afternoons however weekends shouldent be a problem. Hope i would be a good fit and i would help in any way I can. Thanks!

THR3E-6TY

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by giants736 » December 28, 2014 2:21pm | Report
Steam name- Strider
Level 19 on smurf 75 on main (but i play on my smurf) and 1000 hours combine.
best 5 heros-Invoker Pudge Templar Assasin, Storm Spirit and Puck I work well with invoker,pudge,templar assasin,dragon knight,brewmaster,death prophet,puck,mainly any mid really.
Almost 14
Eastern Time Zone
Dota is my favorite games and i love to play it, but i don't like playing alone and you guys seen like a really good match my mmr is hovering around 2k but i think i can get that up with a group, a lot of times i get stupid feeders on my team that take mid from me.
I have been on teams with friends but we didn't actually do any thing serious.

giants736

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fumbles16x » January 5, 2015 12:41pm | Report
Steam name: Fumbles16x/Beezus
dota level and hours: Around 75, 1000+ hrs
Best 5 heroes: Viper, Necrophos, Dragon Knight, Tiny, Doom
Heroes you work well with: Most mids. I can play the farming carry role from mid or safelane, and I'm also good at early action/ganking heroes like Viper and Phantom Assassin.
Time zone: Central (I play US East, US West is ok as well)
Why you are a good fit: I'm very flexible and mid/carry are my best roles. I have a good understanding of virtually every hero in Dota 2, but specialize in Mid. I'm also good at the drafting stage and would bring a lot to the table as far as team compositions go.
Have you played on other teams, If so who and what accomplishments do you have on that team: No prior team experience.

Fumbles16x

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Black people » January 5, 2015 10:57pm | Report
Are you guys still looking?

Black people

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved