Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SG & MY] Looking for players to form a Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [SG & MY] Looking for players to form a Team 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldrich » March 12, 2015 2:01pm | Report
Hello Guys! Thanks for coming in to my thread! Hahaha! :D I'm currently wanting to form a team of 5(Of Course! or else 4? 3?).

Requirements:
Cooperative and a Team Player!
Mostly Pretty Good ( Level 30+ )( Over 500 Hours )
Can play at least a few of the positions.
BE able to commit to training every Saturday and Sunday Night from 7pm - 9pm(GMT+8)!
Able to use Skype and to chat using Mobile Communication Software such as Telegram!

Just to let you guys know that i'm not looking for people who are pros, i'm not as good either what i'm looking for is people comes into the Team who wants to stick together to learn and grow at the same time; benefiting from each other advice or comments. Remember Tough times don't last, Tough Men do!

PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions about it! Peace! Hahaha! :)

By the way, if you're curious about my stats, here you go: http://dotamax.com/player/detail/94310338/

Eldrich

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldrich » March 13, 2015 2:15pm | Report
Bump!

Eldrich

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldrich » March 16, 2015 4:41am | Report
Bump

Eldrich

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldrich » March 18, 2015 2:32am | Report
Bump

Eldrich

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldrich » March 18, 2015 2:19pm | Report
Bump

Eldrich

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » March 18, 2015 2:26pm | Report
I'll bump into your car when you are carelessly and calmly driving in the peaceful town of Seinäjoki

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldrich » March 20, 2015 4:04am | Report
Bump

Eldrich

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Swixcap » March 21, 2015 9:00pm | Report
Please stop constantly bumping this. It's not like it falls to page 2 in two days ...
This is my signature. This is my dotabuff.

Swixcap

Notable (7)
Steam: Cube
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Coolguy Jones » March 21, 2015 10:21pm | Report
Hey, skype is Coolguy Jones, same is the steam. Here's my dotabuff http://www.dotabuff.com/players/89260283 I play positions 4, 5 and sometimes 3. Hit me up dawg.

Coolguy Jones

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldrich » March 22, 2015 12:31pm | Report
Yeap! Going to add you to steam! Hahaha! Let's really enjoy playing together..

By the way Swixcap, im not doing constantly now.. so no worries! :D

Eldrich

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved