Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Searching for 3 players for a competitive team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Searching for 3 players for a competitive team. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Luter66 » March 31, 2014 3:23pm | Report
Sup guy, i'm starting, again a team. We don't actually have a name, but we'll think about this later. We need 3 players to complete our lineup. I already played 2 or 3 torunments with my old team, so we know how to play as a team and what to do. We just need some players so we can start the training in a much serious way. We're not looking for ppl with lees than 1000h (But remember to write down if you're using a second accout or whatever). If you want to partecipate you should complete this tasks so we can decide if you're the right person to choose.
We actually need:
-1 Support, 5 or 4 position doesn't matter, my mate will let you decide what you want.
-1 Offlaner.
-1 Carry.

If you play one of this roles complete this and reply to this post:
In Game Name: ...
Country (EU): ...
Hours Played on Dota: ...
Role: ...
Rank: (It's not that important but if u can write it, it's just for knowing your current skill level)
When you can play (Days and time):

We usually play from 8.30pm till 12.00 pm more or less so we can play 2-3 games per day. (+1 Timezone)

Also we're european and we can speak english quite good so you won't have problems with communication.

Have fun, see you in game!

Luter66

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dominatorDora » April 1, 2014 1:45am | Report
Let's be crazy and do a replay.

I think i can play most roles. But i prefer support and i am not that good as offlaner.

in game name: Dominator Dora
Country (EU): Netherlands
Hours playd on Dota: 1,048 hrs
Role: all except offlane
Days: Wednesday, Sunday, thursday and friday. (it's possable that i got a birthday some friday's)

Never ever have played a serieus 5v5 but i got the knowledge of the meta-game.

dominatorDora

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dave95 » April 2, 2014 5:58am | Report
In Game Name: Dave
Country (EU): Hungary (well speaking and undestanding English)
Hours Played on Dota: 1,600 hrs
Role: Carry, Offlane, Support
When you can play (Days and time): Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (gmt+2)

Dave95

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by spakowsky-PH » April 9, 2014 4:43pm | Report
In Game Name: spakowsky-PH
Hours Played on Dota: 1100+
Role: Carry, Offlane, Support
When you can play (Days and time):(UTC+8:00) Weekdays - 7pm til midnight, Weekends Anytime. :)

Really loves to apply behavior base learning strategy against opponents.

spakowsky-PH

Steam: spakowsky-PH

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved