Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Seal Of Fate team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Seal Of Fate team 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Inkeedota » April 3, 2014 4:30pm | Report
SoF.

Hello everybody,I'm the captain of the Seal Of Fate team and I'm currently looking for roles 1(safelane carry),3(offlaner),4(support)and 5 (support)...This team is not ,I repeat,not a professional team.But we might consider going pro once we get well established but we'll be playing team matches in the mean time.

Requirements/Qualifications:

1.MUST be a team player.

2.Don't blame others.If something goes wrong,just give advise and move on.Afterall, you can't win them all and I want us to be brethren, not enemies.If you flame your team mates,I will kick you out of the team.Trust me on this.Though you must have a phD in trash talking haha to get into the enemies head to make them make even more mistakes hahah (OFCOURSE LADIES ARE ALSO WELCOME TO THE TEAM.WE MIGHT BE THE FIRST UNISEX TEAM TO WIN the international haha)

3.Play your role!!!! i once played with a cm who was farming bottom lane when there was a team fight going on top lane and that cost us the game.I don't want that please.What I mean is , if you're a support,i don't want to be the one reminding you to ward! I expect you to ward,Deward,stack camps for the hard carry,gank mid occasionally with smoke and take deaths for the carry's.If you're a carry,I expect you to have knowledge on last hitting and how to avoid death,(I hope you catch my drift).

4.MUST have above 800 hours of dota gameplay.

5.MUST speak English fluently.I said FLUENTLY.

6.MUST have a mic for easy communication.

8.Can take CRITICISM

7.Age:18+

8.Plays on Eu West.

9.Plays regularly.

10.NO F%$*+#¥ RACISTS.

Hope to be playing with you soon ;) .Add me on steam if you think you're qualified.Also,let me know the hero you enjoy playing the most(Just my little survey).

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097855482

-!nK

Inkeedota

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by riptupFaitH » April 4, 2014 9:44am | Report
Dota Player with 7+ years of Pro EXP .... Made a new account to start playing seriously again... High Experience in professional play, also have played with a few notable teams like:

*Verge Gaming
*Farm4Fame
-HelloRoshan
-E-Police
*SlashBan
*RiptUP.AMD
*ICCUP
also posses experience in League/Tournament play.. im somewhat settled and looking for a team or a few players to group up with... hit me up

Steam: wethebestzimma
Roles: Carry, Roaming, Excellent Ganker and Support (if necessary)
Signature Heroes: Sand King (Best NA **ICCUP**), Dragon Knight, Night Stalker, Mirana (for fun^^), Void, Bane Elemental (pretty much can play any hero at best)

add me for additional info...

riptupFaitH

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved