Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SEA Server Looking for people to form team to go pro.Must be at least 18 yrs.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » SEA Server Looking for people to form team to go pro.Must be at least 18 yrs. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by [deleted] » December 23, 2015 9:04am | Report
For all those serious player out there in Sea server,
This is my steam id :http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050078302/
From SG
Solo MMR: 4K Party MMR: 3.7K
Have you ever even thought of going pro in dota 2?I did and I want to fulfil my dream.So if you are serious about this,follow me to achieve our dream of becoming pro in dota 2.

I have been playing dota for 5 years actively,have tried all the roles 1,2,3,4 & 5 but more comfortable in 1 & 2 because these 2 roles have heavy influence of win/lose in game.I did thought of asking my friends to join me in going pro but they are not really committed & serious about it.So in search of players to form a team, I hope to form a moderate team to start with and practice.

What I'm looking for are serious players in sea server above the age of 18 who are comfortable playing 2,3,4,5.At least a Solo MMR & party 3.6K
Commit at least 2hr per day/10-12 hrs per week have skype to communicate.
Do add me up if your dream has awaken.

[deleted]

Steam: Delusion
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by exortism1 » December 23, 2015 9:43am | Report
Im Slick
Solo : 3.9
Party : 3.3
have 600 hrs on record . can play 2-3 hours a day reply if u want me to join u and btw can play 1-5 role .

exortism1

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by exortism1 » December 24, 2015 1:24pm | Report
sorry for late reply i just got 18 this 12th of december . I can start playing anytime i usually start playing at 11 am till afternoon i mean 2-3 hours a day or more i will give u my ID # if u want to add me and discuss more about me ty for the reply btw interested on ur proposition .

exortism1

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by exortism1 » December 26, 2015 1:56am | Report
FRIEND ID : 201629960 ADD ME

exortism1

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kanou091 » January 14, 2016 4:01am | Report
add me
nick inoue
id :116030207

kanou091

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved