Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Sea/india] Indian Clan Looking For Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [Sea/india] Indian Clan Looking For Players 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kubhavy » December 17, 2014 7:51am | Report
I am currently looking for some serious players who are devoted to form a team (Only 2 - All roles are open ).
[We are not a pro-team or something but are looking for such talented players that will help us in reaching that heights]
Players-
-Must have good and friendly attitude with basic knowledge of game.
-Can be of any role but should know more than 3 roles atleast.
-Must have good map awareness.
-Will mainly try to go competitive.
-Must have a mic
-Must be Indian
If anyone intrested then please leave your steam id's below and rest we will discuss with team members.(Only Indians Pls)

kubhavy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ninron23 » December 17, 2014 10:28am | Report
Ninron23 msg me :)

Ninron23

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kubhavy » December 17, 2014 12:12pm | Report
I added you...

kubhavy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved