Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SEA, AUS] LF people to play with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [SEA, AUS] LF people to play with. 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Deep In The Shag » March 26, 2015 10:43am | Report
Hello, I have just moved to New Zealand from the states and Have gotten back into DOTA 2, I used to play awhile back but had stopped due to being very much busy with moving across the world and all of that jazz. However I now have a good deal of free time and can commit to playing regularly and such and would like a group of friends to play with.

I don't mind playing any role though I do enjoy a lot of supports or initiators.

Male
can play M / T / TR / F / S most hours unless something comes up
English
Friendly, not too intense, verbal and team play oriented
I can get along and play with people who don't speak my language or don't speak it well
Goal is to play with a players that understand the game and desire to improve/teach like I do and play 5 man online and when ready online tourny

Thanks, Add me on steam if you would like to play,
Deep In The Shag
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218117680

Deep In The Shag

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » March 26, 2015 11:24am | Report
well, i will be on regularly in like 10 days, so add me (look below my name)

also, add smugs and fleet and some other people

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » March 26, 2015 11:57am | Report
add the boys haha

also

smuggler1965 is mine

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Deep In The Shag » March 26, 2015 12:48pm | Report
Added you guys and will hopefully catch a few games with you tomorrow, gonna hit the sack now on the back of two pleasant games with Nyx.

Deep In The Shag

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Deep In The Shag » April 1, 2015 12:48am | Report
Still looking for people, really can't stand playing with the depressing quality of player that is in normal matches, just want to get lvl 13.

Deep In The Shag

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » April 1, 2015 1:08am | Report
hey man long weekend end this weekend i had a look at couple of your games btw so yea

ill stack with you over the weekend for sure and help you out. sorry havent been available lately been playing with my team and other stacks.

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » April 1, 2015 8:33am | Report

Still looking for people, really can't stand playing with the depressing quality of player that is in normal matches, just want to get lvl 13.

Just as a little tip. Don't start playing ranked as soon as you hit level 13. Why? Because the people there will be as bad or even worse than in normal pubs. Also you will probs get pretty bad MMR if you start playing ranked as soon as possible.
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Deep In The Shag » April 2, 2015 5:02am | Report
How would you suggest I avoid this ? Other than 5 stacking ?

Deep In The Shag

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » April 2, 2015 5:53am | Report
not wanting to ruin your dota experience but well heres the best advice i can give:

1. dont do ranked until you have 300+ games

2. stack as often as possible... solo que is hell.

3. look inwards before outwards. dont get angry at noobs focus on yourself.

:)

all pretty negative i know but they help a whole lot:)

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » April 2, 2015 6:51am | Report
Will also add, if you *have* to solo que then mute everyone and put on some Opeth.

Then pick a hard carry, rice for 50 minutes and end game.

Ez katka.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved