Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

relaxed, fairly new player looking for other people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » relaxed, fairly new player looking for other people to play with 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tinze » January 20, 2016 11:36am | Report
Hello guys and girls.

Im "fairly" new to the game, ive know my heroes 90% of em, and comfortable in the different kind of lanes/jungle support etc. :) but ive mainly have the problem that when i queue up, i end up having theese semi trolls / CIS (sorry no offense) players that refuse to speak english, screams or otherwise ruin the game hardly before it starts. :( - i'm not saying im a pro player, im not super good but atleast i know what to do here, and it seems like most players give up after first death or they get a semi hard lane...

so lets try here. :))) - anyone up for playing at some point im bascily online daily and looking to have other people to play with that also winning but as much the journey from start to finish.

also any tips/ideas about playstyle to help out newer people is appreciated...

Tinze :)))

Tinze

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fluffington » January 20, 2016 1:53pm | Report
I have been playing dota for quite a while so i can give you some tips if you want. Not a professional(3k party mmr, because screw solo Q ranked) by any means but will do my best to help out.

And mentioning the area you are most of the time playing at would be quite helpful.

Fluffington

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » January 20, 2016 8:16pm | Report
Which servers are you on? Most of the people here are on European time. I am on US West.
Mood of the Day

O_O

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tinze » January 21, 2016 10:29am | Report
uhm sorry for late response. . well im more than please to get the help :P i'm from EU Vest (denmark) more precice :)

Tinze

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tinze » January 21, 2016 10:35am | Report
Fluffington wrote:

I have been playing dota for quite a while so i can give you some tips if you want. Not a professional(3k party mmr, because screw solo Q ranked) by any means but will do my best to help out.

And mentioning the area you are most of the time playing at would be quite helpful.

can you link me your steam?

Tinze

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Signor Smith » January 21, 2016 2:49pm | Report
Hey, I'm pretty new to the game too and feel the same about trolls.

I have about 107 hours play, which seems like I've barely scratched the surface, so if you feel like being a teacher then feel free to play with me.

I'm in the UK so EU west too.

Signor Smith

Steam: Signor Smith
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » January 21, 2016 3:21pm | Report
Hey I would love to play with u guys cause I usually love playing with newer players that are also very laid back like me so add me if u want my steam link ishttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074568649
I'm usually on every other weekend about all weekend so hit me up then if u want to play but I get on ever now and then and chat with ppl

nukers united

Notable (4)
Steam: Touka Kirishima
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tinze » January 22, 2016 1:28am | Report
Signor Smith wrote:

Hey, I'm pretty new to the game too and feel the same about trolls.

I have about 107 hours play, which seems like I've barely scratched the surface, so if you feel like being a teacher then feel free to play with me.

I'm in the UK so EU west too.

throw me your steam link and ill add you :)

Tinze

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fluffington » January 22, 2016 2:28am | Report
Allright. http://steamcommunity.com/id/fluffington101/

Fluffington

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Signor Smith » January 22, 2016 2:52am | Report
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SignorSmith/ :)

Signor Smith

Steam: Signor Smith

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved