Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Recruiting Aussie Players for Competitive Level

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Recruiting Aussie Players for Competitive Level 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by B_rude1 » May 8, 2014 8:24pm | Report
Hey guys i want to make a team to play on a competitive level. you don't have to be Aussie but available to play between 5 and 10pm most days of the week +10 GMT time which is east Australia.

Req:

Team Devotion (Play regularly, and play the roles that are required)
Willing to Learn (Develop skills in counterpicks and item selection in game)
MMR of atleast 3000 (Ideally as a team that will improve)

Will Not be Accepted:

if Your a **** to other players (because a kind friendly team will always play better)
if selfish with farm (steal the carries last hits on kills and Creeps)
if your not willing to accept your mistakes and blame others around you (A wise fool makes no mistakes a Wise Man has made every mistake)

Post your Steam Id i will recruit up to 9 players (2 teams to play against each other and to make sure their is always a full team available at times)
&
post your Best roles (carry, tanker, Mid, Support) If your a multipurpose tool then it may be the case you will be allocated to 1 role but that will be determined later.

I want the team to be focusing on learning to counter the enemy teams heroes and plays.

Hope there are people out there keen to come on board and be in it to win it.

B_rude1

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » May 16, 2014 2:54am | Report
i pm'd you.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » May 19, 2014 5:54pm | Report
I can't join but I'd love to support you and the team in some way if that's possible.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sky.Net » June 10, 2014 3:11am | Report
Hey I'm a pretty decent player and interested in joining. Add me on steam for a trial, you won't regret it. Thanks mate

Sky.Net
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061780951/

Sky.Net

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by no dice » July 2, 2014 9:41pm | Report
G'day, got some friends looking to do the same thing, we're all >2k hours played, would be good to chat, add me plx :D
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008874274/

no dice

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nique05 » December 29, 2014 6:05pm | Report
Are you still looking for players? I hope I can join. got only 2k plus mmr though :-)

nique05

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved