Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

recruiting a serious support player!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » recruiting a serious support player! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ting358 » December 20, 2015 6:43pm | Report
Welcome. I am axial. The team which I am trying to form is a team where we will rise together as one and support each other, this is not a team you should apply to if you only seek recognition for your skills and to boost your ego. The players which I am looking for are:
Free of time contraints , able to play EVERYDAY for long hours.
-able to play BOTH a pos 4.5 support.
-Dedicated to the game.
-A positive attitude towards the game.
-Able to communicate effectively with a clear mic.
-Have a decent knowledge about the game.
-I don't have any specific skill requirements, I am however, looking for players who are decent to start with. An interview will be conducted prior to entry.
That is all I require, for application please leave your dotabuff link, your current MMR ( this does not men anything specific), your role which you play and how free you currently are.
posts will be replied to fast.

(SEA servers)

ting358

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Katsuo_kun » December 21, 2015 12:23am | Report
Hye there,axial! Iwould like to be in your team but my only problem is im still in school so i will be offline until i got back to home..(p.s:im in a boarding school tho..)
My pros are CM and mostly support heroes...I got experience in Dota 1 like 3 years and just started to play Dota 2 like 2 month...
So if u like to ask me or take me as your team pls add me~
SteamID:Katsuo_kun

Thanks

Katsuo_kun

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ting358 » December 25, 2015 7:52am | Report
bump

ting358

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved