Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New team needing a support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » New team needing a support 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Spokesbama » October 30, 2014 5:24pm | Report
We are a new team and are looking to get into the competitive scene. We need one more support for our team to be complete. All we ask is that you can communicate through Skype, speak English fluently, and be able to play on US East servers on the weekend evenings. Many of us are in school so we try to get in as many games in as we can on the weekends because we have different schedules on weekdays. If you are interested, please fill out this short application:

Steam name:
Hours in Dota:
Preferred playstyle (Aggressive, Defensive, etc.):
When is the best time for you to play with the team:

Spokesbama

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by THR3E-6TY » November 17, 2014 9:44pm | Report
Id really love to help out with the team in anyway possible, but i have a tight schedule with school and all. Friday and Saturday nights I am usually open to play but Sundays would be a little wishie washie. I enjoy play Mid and Offlane however i have lots of fun and enjoy play supports such as Abaddon, Windranger,Vengeful Spirit, Pugna, Undying, Ominiknight, and I know the basis of every other support hero. Id be happy to play but if time restrictions are too tight, thats alright.

stealthxr4ven
Dota 2 Name THR3E-6TY
1146 hours of Dota
I can fill in any role
Friday, Saturday Nights

Thank you

THR3E-6TY

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by s.weisheng » November 23, 2014 2:57pm | Report
Steam name : darels (s.Weisheng)
Hours in DotA : ~1000 (But 8,9 years of experience, played on Warcraft III client, before DotA2)
Playstyle : Prefer support role in CM modes, but I'm agressive type of player, I don't like defensive games. I like to post wards to actually kill someone not to see if someone is chilling near river, or watching him farming in their forest. Also I can play very good offlane because I follow the game all the time, and constantly looking where are the other guys going, watching for their items, farm, possibly relocate, who has tp, who don't, how they can kill me, is it worth to kill creep and die, and a lots of experience and skill. I don't really like to play carry but I can play it very good, farm very quickly but idk, it's not my style. Ill rather do something else and be on the whole map, roaming, killing. Staying on one place, not for me, but if needed I can play.
Time : I don't have nothing to work at night, so night betwen 19 - 04 in the morning is good for me.

I'm playing mostly on EU servers.

s.weisheng

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved