Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Making a new team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Making a new team! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by braholli1 » July 13, 2015 5:06pm | Report
Hey guys,
A lot of people out there want to be on a team, or want to play competitively, or if you are a noob and want to learn the game better. Well than this is for you! As of today I am making a new team that can play public matches, play competitive, but most of all win! I have been looking for a team for a while but nobody seems to follow through. If you are interested friend me on steam at (braholli3) I am looking to play with absolutely anyone. New or an experienced. Good luck guys!

Best,
chance

braholli1

Steam: chance
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TimeLord87 » July 13, 2015 6:11pm | Report
I'll play with you if you want.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlueEyedTiger

TimeLord87

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Aggrobot » July 13, 2015 10:21pm | Report
Heya, what timezone? Dota2 Lvl 39. Im looking for a team. My stats arent representive of what Im able to do. Bad luck and idiots leaving the games make me crazy. [n00b]Aggrobot on Steam.

Aggrobot

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ghrackle » July 13, 2015 10:36pm | Report
Added. EU TZ. See http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/matchmaking/forming-a-new-european-time-zone-english-speaking-beginner-friendly-guild-4412?page=7#comment-112541 for info :)

By the way - have you got comms that we may use? Could maybe help out with this if needed.

Ghrackle

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved