Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for someone / group to play with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for someone / group to play with. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by cheese99 » April 20, 2014 6:03pm | Report
Basically, used to play alot last year just now started playing again. Not high enough level to play ranked games but of course would like to get to the point where I will be playing nothing but ranked. Here is my dota buff as of right now...dotabuff As you can see I am not pro status or anything close to it but I like to think that I am a decent level player that is not THAT much of a derp haha :) But, I usually like to play support not really into playing the carry role as of now. Lately I have been playing mostly random to just get my feeling back for all of the heroes/roles. Anyways, reply to this post if you would like to join up with me!

Looking for someone that is friendly that will not flame every chance they get of course and at my level or even a little lower.

Times Playing: Usually all day every day (Minus time at school which is Tuesdays and Thursdays) anything other than that I am pretty much good unless family things come up this is currently the only game that I am playing at the time being.

cheese99

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by yiGbof » April 20, 2014 9:08pm | Report
Hey man, my "team" needs a support player, but the problem is that we're in a different timezone. I reckon I'm friendly, and here is my Dotabuff

yiGbof

Steam: S W A G B O Y S
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » April 22, 2014 8:58am | Report
Hello, I'm BK and I've been playing dota 2 for almost a year now. I play Dota every chance I get and am always looking for people to stack with. I'm in pacific time zone as well and my dotabuff pages are listed in my signature below.

See you on the battlefield,

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved