Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for players to start a team with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for players to start a team with 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Knubbis91 » March 19, 2014 10:58am | Report
Hello dear Dota-players!

I am a Swedish fella who's been interested in trying out some competetive dota for a while, unfortunetly, I have not yet been successful in finding a team to join or players to play with regularly. So I am now looking into the possibility to start up a team of my own.

What I am looking for first-hand is someone who would be interested in cooperatively creating and managing a team with me. This is because I have never before put myself in a leading position and feel that I need help to get started, this is mainly because of my calm and overly friendly nature which may give me trouble handing out orders and such unless someone agrees to them, as to not cause conflict or disagreement among other players.

This is something I am currently working on of course, and someday I might feel myself comfortable enough in a leadership position, which is my goal.

So, what makes me a great partner or member?

I am, as mentioned before, very friendly and very open minded, I can see the pros and cons of most suggestions and would be happy to discuss upon them. I can give critique and I can take it, I can provide useful opinions and most of all, I am almost always willing to help.

What kind of team do I want to create?

Ideally, I want to create the kind of team where members are helpful to eachother, can and are willing to cooperate with a friendly nature and can take critique or suggestions without hard feelings, and of course give critique without being cheeky and rude. The team should prioritize having fun playing together.

I also have the idea of not binding teammembers to specific roles, ie. 1,2,3, but rather to which heroes the player is comfortable playing with. What I'm saying is that I don't want any player to feel strictly restricted to only one role, unless they want to. I'm sure most of us can handle more than a few heroes.

I myself have around 1600 hours played, am mostly comfortable with the support-role and some carries (Anti-mage,PA, Juggernaut, PL..), but have the tendency to play whatever is needed, I am a teamplayer after all.

Well, I'll leave it at that, and can discuss further with whomever feel inclined to contact me.

My steam-name is: Unworthy Minion No.1029
Feel free to add me and play me!
Have a good time, always.

UPDATE:

We're currently done looking for members, i appreciate the interest shown.

Now go have fun playing dota, I sure will =)

Knubbis91

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by spakowsky-PH » March 21, 2014 8:52am | Report
Im from PH, can i join ur team?
player ID: spakowsky-PH
steam ID: aubrey1983

spakowsky-PH

Steam: spakowsky-PH

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved