Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for players(SEA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for players(SEA) 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mystickal » April 19, 2016 8:50am | Report
Nickname: Mystickal-
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Offensively
Skype ID: (Will write in PM if necessary)
Position: 1,2,4
About yourself: I usually play hard carry role, but I'm fairly versatile and can play a variety of mid heroes. I focus a lot in farming but know when to fight.
"Balance in all things... Except OD in 6.86"

Mystickal

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KERR » May 23, 2016 5:25pm | Report
Nickname:Kerr
Steam ID:157703891
Skype ID:SRY HAVENT GOT IT yet
Position:All role , ( prefer 1)
About yourself:Know about the basic of a carry respondsible,and items builds.Also know dota basic.

KERR

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hotdog2000 » May 31, 2016 1:37am | Report
Nickname:Ragging Hotdog
Steam ID:steamcommunity.com/id/zenki2014
Skype ID:zenki2000
Position:possition 4 and 5. But im better on possition 5 specially in utility like tp
About yourself: I play dota since dota1 and always play support. I'm more playing at CM mode and drafter. Somehow i'm more in strategic and make sure that the carry is safe and farming well. Just add me up i play mon-fri 8pm-11pm and sat-sunday- anytime.

hotdog2000

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nerdy » July 1, 2016 8:46pm | Report
Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042222201
Position : 4, 5
About yourself : I prefer to see if I could fit in a few random players and make a "spark" out of it

nerdy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved