Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for people who are serious about getting better at dota.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for people who are serious about getting better at dota. 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by apaz » August 7, 2015 5:59pm | Report
I have about .7K hours of dota, but I really want to "git gud" fast. I play pos 1 most of the time, and I have a friend IRL who feels the same way and plays pos 4-5. His brother plays mid or offlane, but doesn't seem interested in getting better.

Looking for people to play for in midwestern/eastern USA to play with. Basically, we need a core and another support. Someone, who, hopefully, plays a defensive support or an aggressive core. I play really safe, and I'm told I'm absurdly good at farming. A core that could create space for me would complete the aggressive core/defensive hard carry/defensive support group. It worked for Dendi/XBOTC/Puppey, and it worked for iceiceice/Black^/Fenrir. So, if anyone in USE can join us on our quest to git gud, feel free to respond.

My newest guide:

Picking up Skywrath

apaz

Notable (17)
Steam: apaz
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by gihi » August 7, 2015 9:44pm | Report
Hey, I've got 1.8k hours of Dota on me and I have the most experience playing aggressive/solo core offlane, but I am also very comfortable in the 4 position(aggro support like es, venge, etc.) Looking to get into maybe some more serious dota, like you I would like to raise my skill level some more. Let me know if you wanna play some 5 man games; I'm free most every night besides Tues/Thurs and i'm on US East.

Add me on steam: TheFoost
TheFoost

gihi

Steam: gihiben2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by killick » August 8, 2015 4:19pm | Report
Add me https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984816657/

killick

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MrSEB1205 » August 10, 2015 12:51pm | Report
Hey I have 1.2k hours on dota and am trying to get better. I usually play mid but can play offlane as well. Add me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032965794/

MrSEB1205

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Irishinbahston » August 14, 2015 12:50am | Report
I've been averaging around 75 hours/month for the last 3 months and I'm looking for a team, though I'll admit I'm still just starting to get into the numbers and gameplay mechanics recently so, while I can lead the team in normal, I often get spanked on ranked. Right now I need to bring my gameplay up a level and I'm willing to put in the time if you're willing to let someone noob-esque who's looking to compete play conservative support

Irishinbahston

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ummm_No » August 21, 2015 5:53am | Report
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ummm_No
Think I am the guy your looking for, 2.9k. I play positions 1-3. Add me and lets play a few games.

Ummm_No

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PhYrE-bAt » August 21, 2015 3:34pm | Report
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068983135/

I have over 3,800 hours of Dota 2 and over 10 years of experience playing (between Dota 1 & 2). I live on the East Coast (Boston, MA area) and I am looking to help newer players while also trying to get back into competitive games. I have experience playing Mid for 3-4 teams that used to play in a few amateur leagues (AD2L & joinDOTA).

Although I cannot say with confidence that I am good with every hero, I do play almost every hero because I get bored in pubs playing the same hero over and over. Ideally, I would like to carry/mid, but I have played offlane competitively and I have zero doubt that I could support as well.

My MMR is only around 3k because my friends don't really play ranked too often and I don't really play solo because I don't like dealing with trolls. Add me if you'd like, my steam profile link is up top.

When I am mid I play extremely aggressive and gank early and often. A few of my favorite mids are QOP, Puck, Pudge (i play him... ALOT), SF, and TA. As i said above, I can play most heroes, mid being my most experienced position.

I have played the 4 position as well, mostly stacking & pulling in the safe lane, or roaming for ganks with Mirana, ES, Witch Doc, VS, etc.

PhYrE-bAt

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Lombax818 » August 23, 2015 10:23am | Report
I play every position required, mainly offlane or support. If you were interested, add me : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124369344 . I live in Czech republic, speak English fluently.

Lombax818

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WooWoo » August 27, 2015 4:30pm | Report
Hello, i can play roam/support i am experience in Dota2 3 year.
I was casting Spring Cup on Serbian u can check on tournaments...
My favorite role is this 2 so i can play both.
I am good with english, i using TS3, Skype, Ventrilo. Here is my profile!

Standin.WooWoo - DOTA2.RS

WooWoo

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KevinHendrix » September 8, 2015 10:14pm | Report
Hey there Very interested player and very committed and loyal to one team, been playing since dota 1 http://steamcommunity.com/id/KevinHendrix/

KevinHendrix

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved