Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for people to play with 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AntGonz » June 6, 2014 4:56am | Report
I always did bot matches because I have no friends that like or play dota so I'm looking for people to play real matches with. I'm nothing special only at level 10 but I'm not horrible. I really want to learn the team part of dota because people in bot matches don't talk or use real strategies. My steam id is xxdonk3yk0ngxx
Just wanna have fun!

AntGonz

Steam: xXDonk3yK0ngXx
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » June 6, 2014 2:10pm | Report
I'd be willing to help you out with pub matches. I'm always looking for people to stack with and it sounds like it would be fun. I'll add you and maybe we could stack sometime.

Steam Name: bkvoiceovergames
Dota 2 Ingame: @TenorDota

See you on the battlefield

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » June 6, 2014 8:38pm | Report
Hey man i can even help you out im free to help coach you at eh price of: nothing! Im lvl 115 with over 1500 hoours of playing and im free to help you. I dont know why but I am. Lol. Friend me at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071777378/

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JGrim3 » July 15, 2014 11:52am | Report
might be a little late on this but u can add me. I started playing dota because a friend wanted to get into it, 25 hrs later and I have yet to play a single match with the guy. Despite that, I have gotten hooked and want to start playing as a team to get better. I don't mind playing casually or picking up the pace to get competitive, I just wanna play.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024691332
Steam ID: j55owlball

JGrim3

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved