Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for new players to join team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for new players to join team. 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Amethyst » June 14, 2014 9:14pm | Report
Hello fellow hardcore dota players, I am currently looking for new recruits to join my competitive Dota 2 team Common Antagonists. We have only 3 members currently,we're also not completely set on a roster yet. We are looking for well-minded,and overall nice players that have the enthusiasm to learn and grow as team.
We plan to join amateur tournaments,and hopefully even go professional, hence, grow stronger as a team overall.

We are around 3.5k mmr players. We also think mmr really doesn't matter, but we're just posting this just for extra info.

We use TeamSpeak to communicate, so it is required that you have it.

We're looking for 2 players,we need players that can do the Roles 2(Mid),and 4(Jungler/support-initiator) you have to be decent since we're decent players that are still learning and progressively getting better at DOTA 2 :)

Here's an application I have come up with. I will be coming back to this thread daily until we get all the members.

Application:
Alias: Steam ID (please link):
MMR:(If you have one, we don't really care about it though)
Number of Wins:
Number of Hours logged on Dota:
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone):
Have you experienced the competitive scene before?:

Hope you can be honest don't worry :)

You will most likely get a friend request from :CA: Amethyst

If you're a serious DOTA 2 player and want to take it to the next level then you can apply! Thank you :)

~Amethyst

Amethyst

Steam: :CA: Amethyst
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Darknotical » June 15, 2014 2:14pm | Report
Steam ID: N0tix
MMR: 3130
Wins:367
Hours: 2530
East Coast(US)

I have experienced the competite scene on a number of different levels. I have been playing for seven years, mostly on wc3 and Garana. I have lead two teams based in Virginia and Florida. Both have played in a number of different low end/mid range tournaments. Out of the eight placed, three of them came in first place, and two in third. Tournaments won were 50+ rating(system at the time) and had forty plus teams involved. Long since then my teams have disbanded.
(Notable Tournaments -Smash's end -Involvement puck)

Darknotical

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MukaMuka » June 15, 2014 9:18pm | Report
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you plagiarized.

http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/matchmaking/new-us-team-recruiting-players-5803

MukaMuka

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Amethyst » June 17, 2014 3:26pm | Report
Oh ****, actually not me and a friend we're working on trying to make an app. Do you want me to remove? Idk if this is a violation of some sort?!

Amethyst

Steam: :CA: Amethyst
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TynaKu » June 18, 2014 4:46am | Report
Application:
Alias: TynaKu - steamcommunity.com/id/TynaKu/
MMR: 3.4k solo - 3.5k party
Number of Wins: 266
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 530 DotA 2 - 3.5k on DotA (Warcraft)
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): +2GMT Bucharest
Have you experienced the competitive scene before?: Won the Romania 1v1 Garena Tournament. 2nd place on Bucharest Star Ladder Tournament and 3rd place on Romania 5v5 Garena Tournament.

TynaKu

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by StanDK » June 19, 2014 9:22am | Report
Application:
Alias: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097456571/
MMR:2.1k solo - 2.1k party
Number of Wins: 359 wins vs 329 losses
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 800 on dota2
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): US East time zone, GMT - 4:00
Have you experienced the competitive scene before? No
Favorite Hero: silencer, sven, slardar, juggernaut, lycan, and any hero with silence or stun

StanDK

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GenesisDota » June 24, 2014 3:27am | Report
Application: Genesis
Alias: Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065387726/
MMR:(If you have one, we don't really care about it though)
Number of Wins: 814
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 1800
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): GMT UK Time can play anytime tbh
Have you experienced the competitive scene before?: i have a lot of experience in the competitive scene before and have been in many different teams
I play mid any hero

GenesisDota

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ginosaji » June 25, 2014 1:53pm | Report
Application: ginosaji
Alias: Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096986915/
MMR: 2500
Number of Wins: 135
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 275
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): US Central. I'm available to play anytime between 3:00pm and 12:00 PM US Central (8:00PM-5:00AM GMT).
Have you experienced the competitive scene before?:

Although I'm new to DotA2, I've had alot of experience playing mobas competitively. I played an arcade game in the Starcraft 2 engine called Aeon of Storms for about 2 years. I ran my own team, drafted, etc. for about a year of that time. I was also a moderator for the website and ran a clan dedicated to teaching new people the game. We won a tournament and placed top 3 in 3-4 others. We also maintained a top 3 standing in the ongoing competitive league that includes between 20 and 35 teams depending on the time of year. Obviously, there's a skill difference between an arcade and DotA, but I understand the fundamentals well and pick things up very quickly for how little DotA I've played. Here's a link to verify my claims for you: http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/5771-resignation/page__st__20

Sorry it's so wordy, thanks for reading!

ginosaji

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dukson29 » June 25, 2014 2:17pm | Report
Application:
Alias: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086732902/
MMR: 2100
Number of Wins: 430
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 1135hrs
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): EU (east) available at any time
Have you experienced the competitive scene before?: A few inhouse cups

Im 21 yrs old, from Serbia, best role as mid player and support. Calm and respectful player i am. If interested add me . ty

Dukson29

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lemon_socks » June 25, 2014 6:58pm | Report
Alias: FrostyJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/LSU/
MMR:(If you have one, we don't really care about it though)dont have one
Number of Wins: 110
Number of Hours logged on Dota: 473
Schedule by Hour (Please give time zone): Avaliable at 7am-6:45pm U.S. Central
Have you experienced the competitive scene before?: No

lemon_socks

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved