Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for fun people :3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for fun people :3 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 29, 2014 8:38am | Report
Hey, just wondering if anybody out there wants to play a match sometime? I recently played with two of the greatest people ever (ThreadofFate and Porygon), one of which taught me every thing I need to know about supports. I'm not great at the game, so anybody who is patient enough to not rage within the first 5 mins is welcome. I live in EU west but I played a match in Dubai and the lag wan't too bad. Thanks!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 29, 2014 8:46am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

Hey, just wondering if anybody out there wants to play a match sometime? I recently played with two of the greatest people ever (ThreadofFate and Porygon), one of which taught me every thing I need to know about supports. I'm not great at the game, so anybody who is patient enough to not rage within the first 5 mins is welcome. I live in EU west but I played a match in Dubai and the lag wan't too bad. Thanks!

ME. But we know the problem.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 29, 2014 8:47am | Report
Yeah, well If you ever get the chance be sure to message me :)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » June 29, 2014 8:51am | Report
Sure. Just wait another half-year or so.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 29, 2014 3:07pm | Report
I can wait :)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » June 30, 2014 12:33am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

Everything about Supports?! Play with me, let's see how much they taught you about Supporting in an Aggressive Tri-Lane! 8{D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xyru3/

I am on a bit of a PAYDAY 2 binge atm though, so I may not always be around. 8{3

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 30, 2014 12:41am | Report
Xyrus wrote:

Everything about Supports?! Play with me, let's see how much they taught you about Supporting in an Aggressive Tri-Lane! 8{D

I am on a bit of a PAYDAY 2 binge atm though, so I may not always be around. 8{3

Well, I taught him about nearly all the ward spots I know and how to smoke gank, so that covers most of it. Though there are things like harassing and positioning that he still needs to learn :3.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » June 30, 2014 1:41am | Report
I want to play with you, one problem, if i go anywhere other than US west, my internet will crash and burn and it will be bad (and even then i sometimes get 1K ping on US west.)

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 30, 2014 2:07am | Report
mastadoom wrote:

I want to play with you, one problem, if i go anywhere other than US west, my internet will crash and burn and it will be bad (and even then i sometimes get 1K ping on US west.)

Hm, I get about 100-170 ping US East so depending on whether my computer is having a good day or not I might be able to play US West. We can work something out if not :)
I had around 200+ ping in Dubai and it wasn't too bad. So I might be able to play with you sometime :)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 30, 2014 2:09am | Report
Xyrus wrote:

I challenge thee Xyrus. I assure you, my magical CM skills will amaze you. (Might I add that I got two triple kills with CM? No killsteal either, my team congratulated me :3)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved