Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for active players who are willing to join a team or climb MMR together must be in US East or West

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for active players who are willing to join a team or climb MMR together must be in US East or West 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hazzz » March 17, 2014 9:02pm | Report
Sorry please disregard the name of the thread for being as "making a team".

Please add me if you are willing to play ranked(party) in Captain's Draft (not all pick unless queue is taking too long). You must atleast have 3.5k+ rank, i will also take below 3.5k but not lower than 3k, you must know what you are doing though and experienced, speak english, and be in US EAST.

Also thanks to those who have played with me i have brought up my rank +400 rating now sitting at 4k solo and 4k party.

YOU MUST ADD ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ON CLIMBING MMR TOGETHER, I DONT LOOK AT THIS THREAD OFTEN TO ADD THOSE WHO LEAVE THEIR USERNAMES FOR ME TO ADD THEM . - Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021090993

Hazzz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hazzz » March 17, 2014 9:10pm | Report
I can also arrange friendly 5v5 lobby matches if anyone is also interested on that.

Hazzz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » March 18, 2014 1:36am | Report
Hey dude saw your post. I have been pretty successful in a lot of the teams i have played for, and am looking to join a team or make one with you. Contect me, my name is Affinity with the soccer ball picture :)

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » March 18, 2014 5:50pm | Report
Hey, I have played my 10 games of solo matchmaking and lost mostly because of lack of communication from my team so I'm sitting at 2k mmr. Looking for people to climb mmr with.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hazzz » March 18, 2014 6:12pm | Report
Sorry i didnt know there was alot of other usernames close to mines, so i updated it and here is my steam profile: You can add me here

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021090993

Hazzz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SeekHeart » March 18, 2014 8:15pm | Report
add me if you want I'm down

SeekHeart

Notable (2)
Steam: 熊猫仔
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » March 20, 2014 11:53pm | Report
BKN Voicover, accept my friend request been trying to contact you forever lol.

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hidemu » March 22, 2014 11:35pm | Report
looking to play, steam id: hidemu

hidemu

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zxBLAZExz » March 31, 2014 7:59pm | Report
BKvoiceoverGames I'm gonna add you, I've seen you posting a bunch in the same places as me, so I figure I might as well try to play with you.

If anyone else wants to hit me up to form a casual team around the 3k mmr mark and/or rank up from there, feel free. I've got an empty team (everyone else on it stopped playing) we could fill up. I'm in the middle of the country, so both USE and USW work fine for me.

Steam: NapalmJackson, I should be the only one with that exact name.

zxBLAZExz

Steam: Putin Putin Boom Boom
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mandragon » April 11, 2014 11:26am | Report
Unfortunately I rarely play during the time slots that you mentioned. I mostly play EST 7.p.m. to 11 p.m. but I do take the game seriously and I play with respect so if you want to add me up. Steam ID: Alan Mandragon.

Mandragon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved