Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a team trying to win

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for a team trying to win 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » June 3, 2015 7:57pm | Report
HELLO,
I am currently not on a team because my past team didn't take games seriously and didn't like it when I yelled at them for feeding. I am want to win, I am a competitive person that plays every position and needs a competent team. I play US servers either one, primarily east and have Skype and team speak. I am open to new teams or a set organization that needs a 5th. Please Hmu to play some games.
Steam: vitti821

thanks, hope to hear from someone soon

Destructive Grapefruit

Steam: [HnG] Super Sick Grapefruit
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » June 4, 2015 12:44am | Report

HELLO,
I am currently not on a team because my past team didn't like it when I yelled at them for feeding.

HAA

hahahaha so much lol

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » June 4, 2015 1:08am | Report
Smuggels wrote:

HAA

hahahaha so much lol

hey bro why u gotta laugh at me

Destructive Grapefruit

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » June 4, 2015 2:27am | Report
don't expect a competent team from the start. If they are not good enough in your opinion, then guide them to become the players you want.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » June 4, 2015 11:50am | Report
masaaki14 wrote:

don't expect a competent team from the start. If they are not good enough in your opinion, then guide them to become the players you want.

i was going to try, but they cut me LOL

Destructive Grapefruit

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CapnDaft » June 4, 2015 3:05pm | Report
You have 160 wins. I don't wanna control you, but you still have much to learn, and finding a "competent" team will be hard. Especially if you yell at them.

I mean I hae about 500 wins and I still have to learn a lot. When I had about 160 wins I didn't really know what I was exactly doing, and finding a team wasn't on my mind because this is so little.
But hey, do whatcha want, just my offtopic input:P
Spoiler: Click to view

CapnDaft

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (8)
Steam: Captain Daft
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » June 4, 2015 4:04pm | Report
CapnDaft wrote:

You have 160 wins. I don't wanna control you, but you still have much to learn, and finding a "competent" team will be hard. Especially if you yell at them.

I mean I hae about 500 wins and I still have to learn a lot. When I had about 160 wins I didn't really know what I was exactly doing, and finding a team wasn't on my mind because this is so little.
But hey, do whatcha want, just my offtopic input:P

It may as well be his new acc.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » June 4, 2015 4:10pm | Report
Maybe its a smurf, Daft

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » June 4, 2015 4:37pm | Report
it is a smurf I have 1300 hours

Destructive Grapefruit

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Destructive Grapefruit » June 4, 2015 4:37pm | Report
it is a smurf I have 1300 hours

Destructive Grapefruit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved