Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a Solid Mid player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Looking for a Solid Mid player 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wackyshadow » January 2, 2014 4:53pm | Report
My group is looking for a solid mid player. We have a specific role set up for each people so you must be comfortable with playing mid for a long time. You must be able to communicate with a mic (we use Mumble). We play on US West/ US East servers. We like to queue up for rank matches and will do Captain Mode if we have 5 man team. We currently have 4 man and need a 5th person to fill in that solo mid position. Our playing time is mainly at (12-3am EST or 9-12 PST). Please leave the following information below:

1. Steam Name
2. Dotabuff (not necessary but it is highly recommended. It is not hard to sign up and its free)
3. Are you a Rager?
4. Favorite Hero
5. Other role you can play (this is just incase we need to mix things up)
6. Do you know English?

Everyone that meet our requirement can be called upon at any time. It just that the one person we pick will have the highest priority. We will send a message to the person we decide to pick.
May Dota be forever part of your life.

wackyshadow

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by 587arts » January 2, 2014 8:56pm | Report
I'm currently on break and won't be returning to a full time dota schedule until the 21 part time add of the eighth however Am a mid player and interested. Message back at your convenience. Also of you know what mmr is.
[v], rager no, ta, all prefer cores, yes

587arts

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SeekHeart » January 2, 2014 10:24pm | Report
SeekHeart
Dotabuff too lazy to post.
Can be a Rager
Invoker
I play any role
No I speak chinese only (jking)

SeekHeart

Notable (2)
Steam: 熊猫仔
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by banzaii » January 4, 2014 12:45pm | Report
1.Banzaii!(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000092161/)
2.i dont have dotabuff but can use it
3.I only rage if you do something wrong and blame it to me, other than that im calm.
4.Pudge
5.I can play every role and hero, i just do my best on mid.
6.Yes i can speak english.

banzaii

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ejboss » January 6, 2014 9:18pm | Report
Hey I started playing dota over the summer and ive got around 600 matches played. My favorite role to play by far is mid as a semi-carry with the possibility of snowballing.
1. EJBOSS
2. N/A
3. Not at all
4. I enjoy pudge a lot but im best at storm spirit.
5. I can play a good hard carry as alchemist and some other tanky carries.
6. Yes.
I hope you take my application into consideration and I look forward to playing with you!

ejboss

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSnappy » January 13, 2014 12:31pm | Report
1. TheSnappy
2. Don't have yet byt I can sin up
3. Only when there is a guy on my team that thinks he's hot **** but actually sucks
4. Can play anyone but my favorite as of right now is mirana
5. Can play any role
6. English is the only language I speak

I don't have a mic right now but I plan on buyin one soon (any suggestions?). Ranked 3500 in solo matchmaking and looking for a team

EDIT: Just realized my number 3 answer makes me look like a jackass. I'm actually pretty easy going I swear haha

TheSnappy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by cloudbreak » January 14, 2014 5:59pm | Report
1. incense
2. n/a
3. no
4. invoker
5. can play good both hard carry and mid, even offlane sometimes (clock, seer, lone)
6. yeah

cloudbreak

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ascuns » March 23, 2014 8:52pm | Report
Blink Swagger
http://dotabuff.com/players/106855718
I am not generally a rager unless I get mad at myself. 99 percent of the time I'm ok
Puck or Meepo
I excel in mid, but I play a decent support role(4/5)
I am a fluent English speaker.

Ascuns

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved