Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER "CASTER"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » LOOKING FOR A PARTNER "CASTER" 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by royt1988 » June 4, 2015 2:53pm | Report
Hello there,

I started a small channel, and I am looking for partner who can cast dota 2 matches, I will be responsible of the channel promotion, Video editing, and provide the recording software.

the partner will be responsible to casting "training matches" for unknown teams series I am hosting.

preferred if your from Canada,Toronto "not a must" so we can meet up and talk. please do understand this is a part-time business and the profit will be shared 50/50.

please contact me in game or on my steam. I will share my number if your from the Toronto area

EDIT: DOTA 2 ID: 239078373

Cheers

Originally posted by blade.blaster56745:
dont need your personal number, pretty sure skype will do just fine, but one i do cast tournametn matches and live in the us est time zone, i do have a friend that ive done casting with as well, which i think he would be interested if it wont work with us (im also a professional player, so i may get some conflicting schedules) also if you want to make a bit of extra money casting, i would sugges applying to be one at the ugc

I am looking to work with any many people as possible. USG is great place, but I do not like the fact that they keep all the processed to themselves, I am talking about the money that comes from the videos and the ads, the revenue.

I am offering to share the net profit with anyone who want to join me. I am not concern with the number the people who will join me, the more people I get the better.

My goal is to help the caster to start, promoting them through YouTube ad campaigns and help them create their own follower in which later they can start their own channel or stay with me, their call.

I am not looking to make a bit of extra money, but I am looking to start a business, and build a business model out of this.

Personally I am not a great caster, but I know how to edit and produce videos, and promoting and advertise these videos and look for sponsor, that where my strength lays.

Most of the people I have spoke to soo far their MMR vary from 2.5k to 4k, and they have their own teams in which it will conflict with their schedules. that's why I want to promote them in the times where they are free.

I hope this clears what I want to do and help some people understand where I am going/intend to go with this.

Also thank you for the reply.

royt1988

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved