Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello World! NA Solariis Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Hello World! NA Solariis Team 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SoylentGamer » August 9, 2014 9:45pm | Report
Hello! I am a relatively inexperienced player (2k MMR) looking to start a team, or more specifically, reboot a team that I had a while ago. We do not use Mumble/Teamspeak/Ventrilo or anything of the sort, which is probably a bad thing, mainly because I am too inexperienced to figure out how to set such things up. *edit* Due to Wulfstan's suggestion, we will now use Skype for communication, anyone applying must have and are willing to use Skype. *Edit 2* Due to lack of takers, this team is now an Americas team, meaning North and South America, although you must be able to fluently speak English to be able to join.

5-Pearbombs
4-Yours Truly
3-empty
2-Osgux
1-Sir Murloc Phili'p Howard

If you aren't interested in joining, I would still like advice on starting and keeping and maintaining a team.

To people who are interested: reply with a link to your steam account, time zone (for the sake of scheduling), Skype ID, and the slot you would like to fill.
Marf!

SoylentGamer

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » August 10, 2014 12:20am | Report
You can just use Skype for comunicating, that's not hard to set up at all. (neither are all the others, but if you find it hard, I don't blame you - still, comunication is key in this game).

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Osgux » August 21, 2014 1:35pm | Report
sound interesting!
skype id: willaguirre
http://steamcommunity.com/id/osguxx/
english: intermediate
time-zone: gmt-5

Osgux

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved