Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Friendly players to play whit (eu serves)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Friendly players to play whit (eu serves) 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 2, 2014 2:33pm | Report
you can add me if you need a nice carry, since i found that just playing with someone that you can communicate with in a tri or even dual lane wins a lot of games.

my id is timminator100 or timminatorr but my current name is: CRASH CRASH CRASH.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Curious_Badger » September 10, 2014 1:23pm | Report
Hi, me and a friend are both looking for some teammates to play with. I have 560 games and he has around 280 and we're both just sick of playing with people who don't communicate or help the team.

Add me if you fancy some games, my ID is lockout_1991 and my steam name is CuriousBadger.

Curious_Badger

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jassagh » September 12, 2014 2:59am | Report
I did add u :)

jassagh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by W0rkSpace » September 12, 2014 6:18am | Report
Hey
Im basically from Israel and do speak several language, including a bit of russian, but my english is pretty great, I believe.
I have over 1,000 hours, and Im friendly in most cases and times (I can freak out sometimes, like most people do).

Thats my profile, if you want to play with me - feel free to add.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Workspace

W0rkSpace

Steam: SAW_W0rkSpace
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jassagh » September 12, 2014 1:34pm | Report
i send u friend request ^^

jassagh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by miturian » January 15, 2015 3:25am | Report
hey, feel free to add me as well :)

(Fellow scandinavian, have 450 hours of dota, prefer playing supports)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019318006

miturian

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved